Chapter 7: The First of Many Fights

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO!

Percy POV:

I looked at the rest of the Angels and we all nodded to each other. We flashed into our armor and ran to the top of Half-Blood Hill. We were met with an army of about 10,000 monsters with Hyperion, Kronos, and Oceanus at the lead. I waved my hand and lawn chairs popped up out of the ground for the Angels and a bed for Skia. I also made some sodas and popcorn to show up for the Angels and Nectar and Ambrosia for Skia. I heard groans from the Angels. I laughed and waved my hand and their popcorn and soda turned to Nectar and Ambrosia. Then I heard cheers. I interrupted by mind-messaging. Oh, this is good practice! I MMed them. They just smirked. Should I make them fade or just send them back to Tartarus? I asked.

Fade. Fade. Fade. Fade. Fade. They chanted back. I smirked and nodded. I flew down and unslung my bow from my back. I never left home without my belt with never-ending throwing knives, my two daggers made out of Chaotic Diamond, γαλαξίας (Galaxy) and, σύμπαν (Universe) the sword I got on my first day, and a pistol. My bow had never-ending arrows, all you had to do was think of what type of arrow you wanted and it would appear, already knocked.

Anyways, I shot a few arrows with exploding celestial bronze shrapnel. Half of the army was wiped out. I landed and threw hundreds of knives, all of them hitting their mark. Another fourth, gone. For the rest, I brought out my sword. I hacked, slashed, stabbed, and dogged attacks from monsters. Finally, in less than a minute, I was done with the army. I went to the three titans. "How was your time as a tree, Hyperion," I asked mockingly.

"How did you know that?" he growled.

I didn't respond. I just flashed behind him and stabbed him in the back, just like I did with those dracaena, all those years ago. I muttered, "Ο χρόνος σας στον κόσμο έχει τελειώσει τώρα. Εγώ ο Ωμέγα Πρίγκιπας του Σύμπαντος, ο Υιός του Χάους σε καταδικάζει στο κενό για αιωνιότητα. Είθε να ξεκουραστείτε χωρίς να ανησυχείτε." (Your time in the world has ended now. I Omega, Prince of the Universe, Son of Chaos sentence you to the void for eternity. May you rest with no worries.) I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Have fun in the void. Sent there by yours truly, Percy Jackson." I smirked, his eyes widened.

"Omega is-!" he started to shout but was cut off by him fading. I turned to the other two titans who were standing there in shock. I took advantage and stabbed them through the stomach. I muttered the same thing to make them fade and then whispered the same thing to each of them. Oceanus' eyes widened while Kronos' filled with rage. Kronos summoned his scythe and tried to stab me in my chest. I just grabbed it, looked him in the eye, and crushed it in my fist, without breaking eye contact.

"Ehhhh!" Yelled Kronos, just seconds before both him and Oceanus faded. I turned around to see the campers in full battle armor with weapons drawn, but hanging by their sides. Their mouths were open in shock.

"H-how?" asked Piper.

"Training, any one of the Angels could do it. We all could take down the gods and titans without breaking a sweat. I could do that and take down the primordials. I could only be defeated by my Mother and Father," I replied. "We are over 10,000 years old. With training from sun-up to sun-down, every day, you get really good. We only get brakes to eat, and those are only 15 minutes," I said, seeing her open her mouth to ask another question. I am older than you! Teased Skia, I just rolled my eyes. There was silence for a few seconds then there was grunting. We all looked over to the Angels. Philos and Khloe were on the ground wrestling. I smirked and raised an eyebrow. When they noticed we were all looking at them they got up and brushed themselves off.

"Sorry, Dad," they said in sync.

"It is OK, kids. I am guessing Courage ran out of popcorn and stole some from Eve. Eve got mad and punched Courage, then it went on from there," I said. They blushed and looked down. My smirk grew wider.

Leo turned to me, wide-eyed. "They are your kids?!" he asked. I cursed. I didn't want them to find out. At least not yet.

I sighed and replied, "Yes, Courage and Eve are twins, then Faith, Calm is the youngest. Scout is my wife. Anyone with black wings is part of the royal family of the Universe."

"Oh," he said, dumbly.

"We will finish dinner in our cabin. You can go finish in the pavilion, thank you," Alpha said in a monotone voice. I turned around and felt a presence behind me.

"OK, daughter of Athena, you can try to take off my hood. Go ahead," I said. There was a hand on the back of my hood. The hand grabbed and yanked. There was a scream and a crash. "I warned you, know you know what happens when you try to take off our hoods. Oh, also, Lady Hestia and Lord Hades, I give you permission to enter the Chaos Cabin, please come and meet as soon as possible," I said. With that, the Angels and Skia walked to the Cabin. We all brought down our hoods. "OK, we are going to be revealing ourselves to Lady Hestia and Lord Hades. Leave your hoods down and you won't have to speak because they will just see you. Reyna and I will keep our hoods up. Dismissed," I said. They went to train, to their rooms, to make something to eat, or to play video games. I went up to the room with Reyna and Skia and laid in bed. When Reyna and I got married, Skia got her own personal stable, with everything a pegasus would need, right off of our room. Just so we could get some privacy. Skia went to her stable and the automatic door shut behind her.

"Are you worried?" a voice asked. I looked up to see Reyna laying beside me.

I sighed. "Yes, but also no," I said, "I feel as if they will not want to tell the others, but they will feel obliged to. Like it is their duty. Which it kind of is."

She smiled a sad smile. "I know, we have to get them to swear on Chaos' name not to tell. The only problem: how?" she replied. Omega, Lady Hestia, and Lord Hades are here to see you Alpha MMed me.

Thanks, bring them to the conference room, we will be there soon I replied. "Here we go," I said to myself, mostly. Reyna nodded anyway.