Chapter 72~ Happy birthday

Start from the beginning

I fix the blazer of my suit and watch as the fear becomes visible on Mr.Curt's face, "Are you ready to sign the papers?" I ask calmly.

"This is my only way of income" he whispers, begging and pity for himself in his voice and I almost scoff. Well maybe if you hadn't taken all your savings and spent them on drugs and strip clubs you'd be almost 50 grand richer.

"Get a job?" Ivy suggests from behind and I sigh.

"Shh, want another drink?" Sebastian asks and I look behind me to see her grinning with a nod before he throws an arm around her shoulders, I glare at him and he only gives me the middle finger.

"She's basically my sister, trust me Ares I won't let anyone touch or look at her" he sings as they walk out, fucking hell he's getting her even more drunk.

I look at Nicolas and he shrugs, lighting a cigarette.

Fucking idiot Morales's

"Sign the fucking papers before I snap your neck and take the club my way" I state before walking to the desk.

"Those are going to kill you" I mutter to Nicolas and he smirks, "It's fun to let death chase you" he answers and I grab the papers and a pen.

Not when you know you have someone waiting for you at home, in your bed and for their fucking McFlurry.

"Get a partner, then say that"

He rolls his eyes taking a slow puff, "I hate relationships" is all he says before I walk back to Curt and hold the papers up.

"5 years, if you can say that in 5 years I will give you 100 grand" I talk to Nicolas but look at Curt watching his eyes flicker from the papers to me.

"5 years?" he asks, sounding so sure of himself.

Trust me, if the me from 4 months ago said I'd fall in love with a 5'5 duck fearing, lightweight, cute ass, innocent ish brunette I'd laugh in my own face.

But look at us now.

"Deal" He speaks from behind me, the arrogant smirk in his voice and I smirk too, "And if you're not able to say that-" I pause handing Curt the pen "-then I get 100 grand" I don't need the 100 grand but the feeling of winning is what I need.

And I know, sometime in 5 years he will find his person. She'll step all over his ego, I'd bet she'll slap him too, and then the crazy bastard will have hearts flying out of his non-existent heart.

"Please sir" Curt begs and goes to touch my arm but I pull it away glaring at him, "Don't fucking touch me"

He flinches a bit and the blood drips down his chin even more, "I'm losing patience" I mutter before raising my fist and slamming it into his cheekbone.

He grunts and his back hits the wall that was right behind him before his eyes widen, "Sign-" I only punch him harder, "-The fucking-" I grab his head and bring my knee up banging his head against it. "-Papers" I grunt pushing his head back into the wall.

"I'm sorry, I can't" he whispers before he brings out a gun and holds it to me, I look between the pistol and him with a not impressed look.

"With one phone call I can have two whole mafia armys raiding your club, not hesitating to kill you, and everyone you love, burn down the whole place and leave you to die in it" I state calmly.

"Trust me buddy, he's not lying" Nicolas chuckles from behind me and I smirk as Curt grabs the papers with shaking hands.

I watch as he signs the papers and the second that the pen is off the papers and his signature is on the white paper over the line I grab his own gun and pull the trigger letting blood splatter as I shoot him between the eyes.