Chapter 72~ Happy birthday

Start from the beginning

Woah, the room goes all bright and suddenly I feel so freaking happy.

"My legs hurt" I turn around before placing the shot glass on the bar table and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Lightweight" he mouths and I glare at him

My eyes fall to the dancefloor and I grin, his gaze follows mine and he shakes his head.

Wait, they got Nico a whole club for his birthday? Woah, how rich are they?  

"We run mafias gorgeous, we're beyond wealthy" Ares whispers into my ears, how the frack did he hear what I was thinking? I was thinking it in my head, "I wanna dance" I move closer to him and he narrows his eyes at me.

Before he could say anything Nico walks up behind him and says something in his ear, Ares's face turns into an annoyed one before he nods at him and says something back before Nico blows me a kiss and walks off. 

I grin

But my grin is snatched, thrown, blown off of my face when Ares talks again. "I need to have a...Talk with the owner of the club" 

Why? Why can't Nico and Seb chat with the owner of the club? I want to dance, before I could say anything he pulls me along tugging me to his side and wrapping his arm around my waist. 

Guess I'm tagging along too now. Whoopdy doopty fucking doo.

We walk into the office room and my eyebrows furrow a bit from the smell of drugs in the air, couches at one end of the room then a desk at the other with a stripper pole in the middle

I hear a gasp from Ivy and I look down following her gaze to find it on the beat up owner groaning on the floor, rolling my eyes before I whisper for her to stand where she is. Who knows how many people have fucked on these nasty ass couches.

I walk towards him and Seb grabbing him by the collar to punch him again, "Stop killing and hurting so many people for no reason" I grab the back of his jacket and pull him back. He rolls his eyes and swats his hand in the air mocking me.

Fucking dumbass has killed almost 300 people in the one week Abby left. He calls it therapy, and they were bad people so it was fine I guess.

"What's your name?" I ask standing above the middle aged man with blood running down his chin from Sebastian busting his lip.

"Curt" Nicolas answers for him while I hear the door shutting.

Before anyone could do or say anything we hear a snort, "Sorry that was inappropriate" Ivy whispers and I feel a smile threaten at my lips.

Crazy girl

I look down to the angry man as he stands in front of me, my 6'3 height allowing me to tower over his I'm guessing 5'10 height

"M-Mr Knight?" I resist the urge to smirk when he stutters, I hear a scoff from behind me "Why is no one ever scared of me?" Sebastian asks and I ignore him.