Kagaya: Inei intentionally prolonged the battle in order to learn their abilities.

Inei: But I applied pressure to them and cornered them.

Inei: As much as I want to assassinate them and all, they are also quick to flee because whenever the battle ended, it was during dawn.

Kagaya: Inei, I also believe that the people you've been searching for, are in the said mountain.

Inei: !?

Inei: Tanjiro and Nezuko!

Inei: I will do everything in my power to protect them.

I immediately went to our destination and my only goal is........

Inei: Tanjuro-san, Kie-san. Please. Help me protect Tanjiro and Nezuko!

----------------

Shinobu's POV.

The moment that Inei-kun disappeared, Tomioka-san and I also quickly departed from the estate and went to Mt. Natagumo.

Shinobu: Inei-kun's speed is unbelievable.

Shinobu: He would probably arrive there in a few hours......no, minutes.

Shinobu: This is also the first time that Inei-kun would be involved in missions like this..........

Shinobu: Not to mention, our first mission together but...........

Shinobu: He got his priorities first.........the two people that he was searching for years...........

Shinobu: I just want to be with Inei-kun.........not, with Tomioka-san.

-------------------

A few minutes later. Inei's POV. Mt. Natagumo.

I finally arrived at the foot of the said mountain.

Inei: All right.........

Inei: Let's see first............

Inei: *inhale*

Inei: *exhale*

Inei: Spirit Breathing - Fourth Form: Nature's Breeze.

Spirit Breathing, one of the breathing techniques that I learned along with the creation of my Shadow Breathing.

The Spirit Breathing is mostly for my sensory perception only, not for combat.

This breathing technique allows me to detect any life forms. The First form, Spirit Call, enhances my hearing to detect any unusual sounds......even the sound of demons, either ordinary or a member of the Twelve Kizuki.

The Second Form, Soul Perception. Combined with my ability to see the Transparent World, this allows me predict one's movements. Using this will allow me to create the perfect opportunity to assassinate the demon.