chapter 6

Hey guys so we changed the title and cover! Also here's what the group looks like

Montys pov:
I was walking around the place when I heard new voices. They were rehearsing? I look through the glass and see a wolf that was very sparkly, a black cat that was also very sparkly, a panda that looked emo, and a bunny that was blue and looked kinda like moon. I look away as soon as the wolf saw me and walked to go tell the gang about them, of course they were in their rooms it's after hours. As soon as I gathered everyone I told them what I saw "guys I saw the new singing group" "what no way!" Chica says as munching on pizza and trash "really what did they look like!" Roxanne says "the lead singer was a wolf, the guitarist was a black cat, the keyboardist was a panda, and the pianist was a blue bunny he looked kinda like moon" I say as I turn to look at Freddy, he looked a little sad "what's the matter Fred?" I ask him "what, oh nothing" he says I mumbled ok as I look to see a cockroach to crawl out of Chicas mouth and see her just crunching on it I give a disgusted look and made a puking noise "hey! I'll have you know it taste rather good!" She yelled at me with her hands on her waist. But we all decided we would all go introduce ourselves to them. We went to the wolf's room and they were all there! The wolf turned to look at us "what are you guys doing here?" "We're just here to introduce ourselves to you guys! We don't know your names either" "hm, well I'm sapphire, the lead singer of this group"
Freddy steps in front of me. "I'm glamrock freddy, the leader of the group." Freddy says "Well nice name sapphire" I say. The black cat says "well I'm honey! The guitarist!" Honey says very happily "And I'm Chica! The guitarist of our group!" Chica says matching the same emotion as honey "Cool!" Honey says "I'm starshine, the pianist!" A blue rabbit says "I'm monty the bass! Could I also ask why you look so much like moon?" "Well I love kids so I like going to the daycare to sing lullabies to the kids and those who are scared of the dark can use me as a nightlight. The stars on my costume can light up with glitters!" Starshine explains to me "That's cool!" I replied, Sapphire comes in and says "finally this is the emo, our keyboardist." "Sapphire stop saying I'm fucking emo to everyone we meet" The panda says "I'm not one to be mean bolt but your fucking emo." Starshine says and everyone looked at him shocked "Damn starshine that's the first I've heard you cuss" Bolt says, "Well can we see your instruments?" I asks "Sure" sapphire says. Honey grabs her guitar and hands it to Chica "please be careful with it" Honey says "Don't worry I will!" Chica replies "Don't eat it up like it's trash Chica" I say cockily  "shut it Monty!" Chica says while crossing her arms, Starshine brings over his paino to me "it's a good thing I didn't get one of those heavy ones" Starshine says "yeah" I say. We all took turn looking at each instrument but then it was my turn to see bolt's keyboard. "Cool keyboard dude!" I say. As I'm holding it I realize I'm holding it wrong causing it to break. "What did you do monty!?" Bolt says "Sorry man! I think I was holding it wrong!" I say worriedly "We have a show when the mega plex opens!" Sapphire said "aren't there spare instruments!?" Chica says trying to help "No! We need to get him a new instrument! We don't have time to!" Honey says while pacing back and forth "What the fuck are we supposed to do!"  Sapphire yelled and sits at her vanity. I put down the broken keyboard "sorry guys. We're gonna go now." I say and got up to leave and my group members followed.
Honeys POV
I ran to parts and services to look for a new instrument for bolt, I keep looking but I can't find anything until I see something shiny in my view "ooo shiny my precious" I say with stars in my eyes and pounce at it until I hit my head on something "agh damn it" I say while holding my head I looked at what I was supposed to pounce at and it looked like drum set parts to build it. "Oh my sparkles! Bolt would love this!" I carried it to montys room since he's not in there, I place down the box of the parts to build the drum set and went to find wrapping paper. I look through bolts window and see him thrashing around his room making a huge mess, I gave a sad look and continued to find wrapping paper."yes! I found it haha sucker!" I say while pointing to a bot for fun, I ran all the way to Montys room to wrap it. After I wrapped the gift I carried it to bolts room "agh so heavy!" I say while struggling to carry it on my back until I feel the weight be lifted off my back, I look up and see Freddy holding it like it's nothing "hey honey allow me to carry this for you" Freddy says while walking with me to bolts room. I knock on his door and he opens it "WHAT!" He screamed at me "I just came to give you this" I say and Freddy gave him the gift "oh thanks" he says and opens it. "Oh hell yea a drum set!" He says while ripping open the box and started to build it. "thanks honey" he says after he got done building the drum set and gave me a hug, I returned the hug "your welcome bolt!" I say and left with Freddy. "So I guess I should get to charging" I say and wave Freddy goodbye he quickly waved bye back. As soon as I reach my room I had to quickly get in my charging station because I was very low on power.