chapter 3

Starshine's pov:

It was time to go to the daycare before my next to show. I wanted to see the kids and sing them my new lullabies I learned om my guitar! Me and sapphire are pretty new but the kids seem to already love us. Well the kids love her hair and her shining fashion. She is pretty mean but sometimes nice. When I come to the daycare all the kids come running exited to hear my voice! I love playing with them and helping them with their fear of their dark. I'm used as a nightlight for the kids and it really helps them. They stare at the stars that shine from me until they end up falling asleep. I've tried convincing sapphire to come with me but she refuses talking about how they'll ruin her beauty. I hate seeing the kids sad when she rejects any requests from a kid. Once I made it to the daycare I sat on the floor waiting for all the kids running to me and there they came. I did see someone new. Sun wasn't here. There was lamb in an apron. There was paint all over it. But before I could get up to go to her, there come the kids running to me. I decided to talk to her after singing to the kids. There would be about 10 minutes left until my show with sapphire after singing lullabies to the kids.

I finished singing to them and told them to go play around. Once they all ran off I went to the lamb and talked to her. We talked for about 5 minutes and she was very nice. I found out her name, it was ophelia! She said she had someone I could meet and I said the same. I hope sapphire wouldn't be too mean. With that new information I began to run to my room and get my lights ready and fixed up my hair for the show.

Sapphire's pov:
I was walking to my room to add some finishing touches to my gorgeous hair, face and nails. But as I was walking I bumped into some stupid lamb. She had a apron that had paint and some glitter. I threw some insults to her face and told her to watch where she's going and to not be so stupid. Then I walked off. After I finished I went to Starshine. My singing buddy! We would have like 2 more members soon but we were told they'll be ready soon. Me and moon went backstage waiting for our signal to come out. After we sang Starshine said he wanted me to meet 2 people he met today. I decided to go.