Chapter 2

Ophelias Pov
Many children love to play with sundrop but non ever want to play with me, maybe because of the incident that happened a while ago I choose to forget all about it since after all I was just malfunctioning. That was a year ago so I choose to forgot it. Once all the children leave I go to find Dylan again to talk to him since I'm bored. "Hey Dylan!" I say to him he sighs as he cleans the floor with the mop "hello Ophelia what can I do for you" he says not even looking at me how rude! "Well I was wondering if you'd like to talk" I say cheerfully to try to brighten up the mood. He finally looks up at me and sets down the mop "alright let's go sit and one of the tables" he says as we both go sit at a table to talk. After a while of talking I bring up the incident "you know a year ago I made a mistake" I say "oh little miss lamb made a mistake what did you do forget to clean up" he jokes around but I stare at him with a serious look "no actually I killed a kid on accident" I say while looking down as I feel like I'm about to cry "oh do you want to talk about it and tell me all that happened?" He asked and I nod.
Flashback
I'm walking around making sure every kid is asleep for nap time "alrighty that's all the kids I hope they have a good rest!" I said in my head but then I felt something wrong "wait a kid is still awake I must find them!" I said once again in my head. As I was searching for them I caught a glimpse of moondrop floating around so I had to pick up the pace and quickly look for the kid so they wouldn't be punished. After 30 minutes or so I finally found them when I went to tell them that they should be asleep I felt myself go out of control and I knew that I was malfunctioning but I thought it would just pass on like any other but no this was different.
(Gore warning) "dear... you should be asleep... it's past your bedtime" I said as I grabbed the child's head and crushed it right in my hands as soon as the lights came back on sundrop and all the kids came around me and I finally came back to my senses only to find out what I had done I started to scream and cry because the poor child's blood was on my hands! It was all my fault! But I didn't mean to I was malfunctioning!
End of flashback
I stare at the ground holding my apron so tight that it could practically rip in my grip I didn't care about that right now "well it's all in the past besides who cares if you did kill a kid it's a good thing those brats are just disgusting" Dylan says as I suddenly feel a rush of anger and I stand up and say "how dare you! I tell you my story and you respond like that you're absolutely sick!" I quickly ran off back to the daycare with anger tears running down my face. Sun walks up to me "what happened Lia?" Sun asks me using the nickname he gave me when I first came here "when I made a new friend I told him about the incident and he said that it was a good thing and I yelled at him and now I think I ruined the friendship!" I tell him while sobbing and I try to wipe away the tears but they just keep coming down. "It's okay lia how about we drink fizzy-faz until our heads EXPLODE!" Sun says and as soon as he said explode I run off crying reminded of the incident but I wasn't mad at sun how could I ever be mad at sun. He's the bestest friend I could ever ask for! I lay in my bed and try to sleep away all the thoughts.