Chapter 13

Third person pov

3 months have passed since Xiao has moved to his new school. Venti and him have been getting close every minute. He's made a bunch of new friends. A lot of girls like him in which he's pretty popular. Not like he likes it. He hates it in fact. Venti on the other hand doesn't get bullied anymore since his friends threatened the guys if they hurt him again they show them how to stuff their ass up their mouth. In which it worked. Some people started to notice how cute and pretty Venti is. He is not that popular as Xiao but he has a few secret admirers and fans. Some from boys and girls. He's pretty popular with both as you can see. 😏

Xiaos pov 🤰

Me and Venti walked towards our lockers. As some girls called my names I tried my best to ignore them. They are pretty annoying. Actually scratch that they ARE annoying. "Looks like you got a couple of fan girls Xiao." Venti teased. Some guys started to look at Venti flirtingly. "Looks like you do too."

As we made it to our lockers a note fell from my locker. 'An envelope?' I thought to myself. "What is it?" Venti asked. "I don't know. Maybe the principal put it in there-" I looked at the front and it had a heart shaped sticker. "Never mind." I spoke. "Open it i guess?" Venti said as he walked over to my side. So I did. A couple of Qingxin petals fell out. Qingxin petals..?' I thought to myself. Venti looked at me. "I thought you didn't tell anyone that, that was your favorite flower except me and a few other of our friends." "Well your right." I opened the note. And read it carefully in my mind as Venti watched my expressions.

Xiao,
You know who I am but I'm quite nervous to tell you so I'll be writing some small notes to you. You see I like you...but I don't want to creep you out so if you want you would right to me back? You could leave the note by the music room if you want to get to know me. Inside the piano so no one will see the note. I know this is quite weird but this is really all I could think of since I'm quite nervous. Heh pretty stupid huh? I won't give you my name or anything. You just have to come and find me.

- Unknown

I turned to Venti. "Someone likes me." Venti looked at me with a shocked face. "What did they write?" He asked. Obviously curious I handed him the letter. He read it quite fast actually. "They seem shy to speak to you in person. If I'm quite honest, this is pretty cute." He giggled. "I have no interest in talking to them." "WHAT?!" A few people looked at us. "What? I don't want to talk to them." Venti let out a sigh and looked at me with disappointment. "You might break their heart if you don't Xiao." I thought about it for a moment. "You might even like them. Since they wrote that you two know each other." I didn't want to tell him that I already like someone. Well questioning if I do. I've been having a warm feeling in my stomach EVERYTIME I'm with or near Venti. It's weird and I'm not used to it. I've only known him for 3 months. Well maybe that's enough time to like someone? I don't know. The only person who I've talked to about this is Zhongli and my cousin Ganyu.

"Fine." I took a piece of paper from one of my notebooks and wrote back to them.

Uh hi.
I'll write to you. But you have to tell me who you are eventually. I'll give you 3 months to write to me until you tell me who you are. Until then hello stranger. I would like if you don't mind to at least give me clues to who you are. I'm not that good at puzzles but I'll try for this one. At least until you tell me who you are.

- Xiao

"There I wrote to them." I walked over to the music room. "Where are you going? Miss. Jeans class is over here!" "I gotta give them the note!" With that I continued walking. Once I got to the music room. I opened the door. There was a lot of Instruments. Flutes, saxophone, guitar, trumpets, and.."Piano." I spoke to myself. It was huge and beautiful. Black with white lining. It looked new too. I opened the lid to the piano and dropped the note. Maybe this was a clue to what the admirer liked or was. Were they a musician or just knows how to play the piano. I know Aether plays the saxophone and also Chongyun plays the drums but I don't know anyone who plays the piano. Unless that someone hasn't told me yet. Eventually I walked out the room and to Miss. Jeans class.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ventis pov:

I god it actually worked. He actually doesn't know it was me! Oh my god I was so nervous. I thought he would catch on. The idea that Yanfei gave me worked! I cheered at my victory until I stumbled into someone. "Ow.." I let out a cry. "Oh god I'm so sor-" they stopped in their sentence. "Oh shit Venti I'm so sorry!" I knew that voice. "It's okay Gorou." "Here let me help you!" I laughed at him. As I took his hand to get on my feet the bell rang. His ears twitched. "Oh crap I'm going to be late!" "SAME!" We both ran at opposite directions. Then again I stumbled into someone else. Only this time they caught me.

"Venti watch were you are running at." It's was Xiaos voice. He grabbed onto my hand. Wait. HE WAS HOLDING MY HAND. My face grew a little red. "Oh- eheh um uh sorry." God you could tell by my voice I was flustered. "Are you okay? Your face is red." He pulled me to my feet and observed my face closely. Which didn't help at all. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I looked away. " suit yourself." Then he let go of my hand.

As we headed into our class a few kids were whispering. Hopefully not about what just happened. But I was right. Lucky no one saw us but they were whispering about something else. "I heard today we finally get to pick out our weapons!" They whispered excitedly. I had just realized that we finally got to see which weapon we wanted. "Okay class I know you guys are excited but please take a seat and calm down." Everyone calmed down and sat down. Me and Xiao walked towards our seats.

Around a month ago kids finally got to see which vision they got. So eventually everyone went to their specific class for their element. Anemo, Cryro, Pyro, Hydro, Geo, Electro, and Dendro. I got Anemo and so did Xiao. We practiced how to work with our element and how to control it. Which was surprising pretty easy.

Miss. Jean was our Anemo teacher. In which other teachers too. Miss Jean was the Anemo teacher, Mrs. Eula was the Cryro teacher, Mr. Diluc was the pyro teacher. And so on.

Miss. Jean clapped her hands. "Okay so here I have weapons. Don't worry they won't hurt you. They are specifically only for monsters. So don't start swinging your sword at people..Lumine." Everyone laughed. " I have bows, spears, claymores, catalyst, and swords. Whatever weapon you pick now is your weapon from now on. So pick wisely." Everyone started to whisper again. "Okay when I call your name DONT say cake or present. This isn't role call so just go up and pick your weapon." Everyone nodded. "Okay...Aether." Aether got up and picked up a sword, then sat back down. "Lumine." Lumine did the same. "Sucrose." Sucrose got up nervously and picked a catalyst. Which suited her. Everyone got up until it was me and Xiao. "Okay and Xiao." Xiao looked up from his book and walked over to the table. Then he picked up a spear. "Venti?" She called me name.

I walked over to the table. I couldn't chose whether I should pick the catalyst or the bow. Eventually I made up my mind and chose the bow. It looked pretty. "Okay all of you picked your weapon correct?" Everyone nodded. "Alright well let's walk over to the field." Training was about to begin.

Y'all like my drawing 💅 I made it last night and I'm OBSESSED

Y'all like my drawing 💅 I made it last night and I'm OBSESSED. If you guys want to like idk screen shot it or something you can! Anyways HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS !! Sorry I've been grounded 😭 anyways y'all ready for New Years😏