Chapter 7

OMFG IK SO SORRY I FORGOT I WROTE A FANFIC $:&/$382!/ ANYWAYS UM YK THE CHILDE BANNER YEAH I DIDNT FUCKING GET HIM IM GOING TO KMS BUT I GOT HU TAO ON MY FIRST TEN PULL 😻 ANYWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO THE ONES WHO WANT HER 👹 ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY I FORGOTTEN ABOUT (I apologize in advance bro)
I also got Sayu <3

OMFG IK SO SORRY I FORGOT I WROTE A FANFIC $:&/$382!/ ANYWAYS UM YK THE CHILDE BANNER YEAH I DIDNT FUCKING GET HIM IM GOING TO KMS BUT I GOT HU TAO ON MY FIRST TEN PULL 😻 ANYWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO THE ONES WHO WANT HER 👹 ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY ...

Xiaos POV👺:

The rest of the day was boring. I talked to a few people named Chongyun and his hydro bf. And a boy named Razor. He's quiet which I like so I might be okay with him. At lunch when I was sitting with Zhongli and the annoying ginger (Childe) two young males around my age walked over towards us. I already knew who it was since I saw them this morning.

"Ah Aether, Kazuha!" Childe spoke out. I looked up for a while then I continued eating my delicious almond tofu. "Hello." Kazuha said with a yawn. "Hey! Zhongli, Childe- OH HEY YOU!" Aether shouted at me as he set down his tray of food. I groaned. "You're the one who was with Zhongli this morning! What's your name?" He had his full focus on me. Which I hated ofc but I wouldn't want to be so rude in front of Zhongli.

"Xiao.." I said quietly but with a bit of an attitude. Aether was a bit surprised by the sudden reply and nervously sat back down while Kazuha gave him a soft smile also nervous. "It's okay he doesn't bite." Zhongli chuckled. "You sure about that?" Childe said with a smug face. I quickly glared at him. "You want this food tray up your fucking ass or what." I said dead serious. "You want my foot down your throat shorty?" He answered back. The tension between got a little too hot so Zhongli stopped us. Good thing cause I was about to show him how deep I could fit my plastic fork up his ass.

"Quite it you guys." Zhongli hit us hard in the head. Both Kazuha and Aether just laughed a bit. After a while they all talked and laughed. I was to busy trying to remember when I was having my science quiz. Soon the bell rang. Zhongli and Childe said their goodbyes to me as they left for their classes. I dreadfully just wanted to walk to my last class in silence but ofc I wasn't. "Hey their Xiao!" Hu Tao I believe? She was in my 6th period. She's very loud and annoying kinda like Venti but way worse. I groaned as she ran towards me. "Hey don't ignore me!" She fake pouted. I stayed quiet since I didn't want to talk to her at all. "Any who! What class do you have next? I have PE sadly with Mrs. Beidou." She cheered. I hesitated to answer but I eventually answered her question. "I have magic class with Mrs. Lisa." (Idfk this isn't your typical normal school bro 😜 we just built different) "SHES cool!" She laughed. "Although she was this flirty personality which doesn't do to the students but she just asks like that if you know what I mean." She stared at me. "Hu Tao get your ass in here!" We both jumped at the sudden loud voice coming from a door next to us. "Your going to be late! You know how Mrs. Beidou gets when your late!" A girl with darker skin then us and crazy hair which I thought looked pretty cool. "OH CRAP! THANKS XINYAN!" She ran towards the girl which I know knew the name of. "See you later Xiao!" She then left.

Since Hu Tao was late then I thought to myself. OH CRAP I MIGHT BE LATE TOO! I started running to the class 3C. Thankfully Lisa wasn't mad I was a minute late. I sat down in my seat and looked out the window. Since I wasn't a catalyst user I didn't really pay attention. Which I should have cause now we have a test coming up.

________________________________
Xiaos pov still bro 👹
RING RING

The bell rang loudly. "Alright cuties that's all for today! Have an amazing day lovely's!" She said with a smile. I quickly got my things and practically raced out of my classroom and made my way to the school gate. I waited patiently for Zhongli. But then I remembered he gave me an extra key for me to go in the house without him so I texted him to tell him not to wait for me since I was already making my way home. He replied with a "Okay I was about to text to saying that I wasn't going to walk with you today." I wondered why but I didn't bother.

It started getting a bit chilly out and I didn't have my jacket. Just a simple not warm cardigan. I walked in a local mini market to at least get a hot coffee; but my eyes met someone else. It's the annoying bard. I groaned. He quickly turned to where the sound was coming from and smiled. "Oh hi Xiao!" He giggled. Dear archons why did he have to be here! Plus wasn't he supposed to be resting?! I gave a stern look at him which made him surprised. "Aw what's wrong? Didn't want to see me?" He teased me. "Aren't you supposed to be resting." "Yes I was! I took a nap then I got hungry. Since I didn't really have anything to eat I came here!" He crossed his arms and looked away from me.

"Whatever I'm getting a coffee." I walked away from him but he still wanted to talk to me. Sadly. "Wait! What did I miss in Mrs. Jeans class!" He questioned. Oh yeah I have almost forgotten I told him I would let him borrow my notes from Mrs. Jeans class. "Here." I handed him my dark blue notebook. He flipped through the pages until I pointed to one of the pages. "Okay thanks! By the way your handwriting is very neat! I like your handwriting." He still flipped through the only 4 pages I had since I was new. "It's handwriting what's so special about that." He stared at me with disappointment. "I complimented you dummy. At least take my compliment!" Held on to the notebook with one arm. "Fine okay thanks ig. Anyway you can keep it for today just give it back to me tomorrow." I walked away to a section of the mini market where they had bread and pastries. I picked out a cinnamon bun and walked to go get a cup of coffee from their little area. Venti kept staring at me which kinda creeped me out.

"Could you stop staring at me." I quickly said as I put a cap on my cup. "I- I'm uh sorry ehe.." he looked flushed a bit. Eventually I left the store followed by Venti which he had to walk the same Direction as me. Sadly I had to have his presence around me. It started getting more cold that even Venti asked me if he could take a sip of my coffee. I mean it was hella cold and my fingers were getting numb so I couldn't imagine what he was feeling. So I let him. He started sneezing and which I thought maybe he was getting sick. So I walked him home and let him have my coffee.

"You didn't have to walk me I'm fine Xiao." He said with a shaky voice due to the cold. "We'll number one I did because your injured leg; and number two you were not wearing a jacket and you were going to get sick." During the walk to his house I let him have my cardigan. "Im not a baby Xiao. I can take care of myself!" I groaned at his stupid response. We talked for a bit till I told him I should get going. He thanked me for the notes and then walked in his house. Thinking back at it, it didn't look like anyone lived with him. Huh I wonder.

1358 WORDS BABY!