Chapter 12

Xiaos pov🤰

Venti hugged me tightly. As if he was holding on for dear life. I never seen him like this. It was weird. He seems like someone to be laughing even if he's had so much shit going on. I didn't know what to do but hold him and draw circles on his back. Even whispering to him that everything was going to be okay. After a while he feel asleep in my arms. His small little body shivering of the cold. His dried up tears still stained his pink tinted cheeks. I sighed in relief. But I was still worried what happened. I pushed that thought out of my mind and picked up Venti and placed him on my bed. I covered him with a warm soft blanket and placed my hand on his head. A little moan (NOT LIKE THAT. OKAY SO STFU YALL🤰 LIKE YK WHEN U STRETCH AND YEAH THAT SO STOP) came from him. (...this sounds so wrong I'm so sorry IM NOT TRYING TO BRING THAT I SEEAR.) I panicked since I thought I woke him up. Instead he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. Not wanting to let go.

I was so exhausted that I moved Venti over a bit and layed down next to him. Then sleep got hold of me. I fell asleep next to him. Him.

________________________________

Xiaos pov still uglies👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

The warm sunlight coming from my window hit me in the eyes. I opened my eyes slowly. Still my eyes adjusting to the light. I felt something heavy on my chest. Once I looked my face grew hot. Venti had his arm on my chest as well as his face. I had my hand on his waist which I didn't realize until now. I stared at him which felt like forever. Eventually his eyes opened slowly. His emerald green eyes shimmered with the sunlight. It was such a beautiful sight to see. Some of his hair fell on his face as he turned to look at me.

We had made eye contact.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ventis pov😏

My eyes met Xiaos. His golden eyes stared deeply at mine. I didn't want to look away. I felt our faces get closer. Our eyes started to close, and our lips were so close until we heard a knock on the door. (Y'all thought I was really going to do that yet? HAHAHAHA 😘)

We got very red. I nervously laughed and got off of him. The awkwardness grew more. "Sorry..I didn't mean to do that.." he said quietly. That hurt a little. I thought he really did want to kiss me. I pushed the thoughts away and reassured him that it was okay. He got up and opened the door. It was Zhongli. Man why does he have to ruin the moment. I was so close to getting my first kiss too!

"Breakfast is ready you two." Zhongli spoke. "What took you so long to get home?" Xiao asked as he started to brush his hair. Zhongli walked in and saw me with...well Xiaos clothes. (HELP I JUST IMAGINE ZHONGLI STANDING THERE LIKE 🧍‍♀️ HAHAH) "did you guys..?" He asked us. Oh what the fuck. We both looked at each other and flushed. "NO!" We both screamed. Zhongli laughed a bit. "I'm sorry, anyway come on down for breakfast." He walked out with a smile on his face. Probably satisfied with how red he left us. Asshole.

It was silent for a moment. By that time I was looking down in embarrassment. In which I looked at Xiao if he was doing so too. When I saw him I wanted to laugh so bad. His whole face was so red that he was practically a chili. I took this opportunity to tease him. Which is my specialty. "Man Zhongli ruined my only chance to get my first kiss." I stated crossing my arms. Xiao quickly looked at me. His face was in shock and his ears started to get even more red. I laughed loudly. He gave me a death stare. In which I quickly shut up. "Well let's see if you can run before I kick your ass." He started to bolt towards me. I screamed and laughed while I ran out of his room. Once we got to the living room. I tried my best to keep my distance by hiding behind the coach. He tried to drag me but I ran the other way.

Sadly he eventually got me and dragged me down to the ground. He was on top of me. Which made a little sound come out of me. (NOT LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR. ITS LIKE A SQUEAL OR SOMETHING SHUT UP) "gotcha." He said witch a smirk. Oh shit I knew where this was going. "Oh god-" he started to tickle me.

I started to laugh uncontrollably. Heck even tears started to fall from my eyes. I begged him to stop since I was probably about to pee my pants. "Okay you too time to eat." Zhongli announced. Xiao stopped and laughed at me. "Now I know where to tickle you when you get annoying." "You asshole!" He got off of me and helped me up. We kept laughing. In Zhonglis perspective we probably look like little kids. Maybe that's why he was also laughing.

Zhongli made some Mondstat style pancakes. I looked at it with disgust. "Why the actual fuck would you ever put cheese on a pancake.." (if you didn't know on ventis like voice lines his least favorite food is Mondstat style pancakes. And yes they have cheese.) I started at my pancake scraping off the cheese. "You don't like it?" Xiao questioned me. "No, he's picky." Zhongli said eating that garbage. "I am not picky! I just hate how cheese and pancakes taste. It's like a match made in hell!" I backed myself up. Zhongli simply rolled his eyes at me. "What do you like?" Said Xiao still eating. "Anything with apples." "You like apples?" Xiao spoke back. "Yeah! Who wouldn't? There very juicy and good! Especially the freshly picked ones!" Man apples are amazing.

After we were all done eating it was time for me to go home. I was at the door putting my shoes on until I remembered something. Oh yeah Xiaos notebook. I thought. "Xiao!" I called him. From his room he walked down the steps and faced me. "What?" "I forgot to give you this." I toke the notebook out of my little backpack and gave it to him. "Thanks for letting me borrow it again." He took the notebook and flipped through the pages. Then he noticed I wrote some notes that he wasn't able to get since he was new. "Oh yeah I wrote some of the notes we had in our notebooks. So in case you don't know what we are talking about I wrote them down!" I smiled at him. He stared at the pages I had wrote in. "Thank you..." he said with embarrassment. "Aww is the little emo embarrassed?" I said teasing him. "Shut up you turtle." We both laughed a bit. "Alright Ven I'm ready." Zhongli came down the steps. "Okay, well bye Xiao!" I hugged him. "See you at school on Monday!" His face looked red. "Oh okay..bye." Then I left home.