Episode three: part three

"You're a terrible bowler," Stiles exclaimed as the trio descended the stairs after scrambling out of the cafeteria

"I know," Scott emphasized with a huff of self pity. "I'm such an idiot."

"Yeah." Luella nodded quickly, pulling a rushed face of sorrow. "Yeah, good luck with that, because I need to go meet with-,"

"God it was like watching a car wreck," Stiles cut her off loudly, knowing what she was talking about, but not wanting her to leave just yet. The obvious interruption making Luella tilt her head back questioningly.

Scott paused his panic for a split second though to glance at Lu with a calm but curious expression. "Who you meeting with?" He asked with a soft frown.

Luella smiled nervously, with a little blush opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted once again, by the same person.

"Hangout," Stiles scoffed loudly, hoping to bring Scotts attention back to him, which of course work perfectly seeing as Scott threw his head back in frustration, Luellas words forgotten about.

"God no, I can't 'hangout' with Alison," Scott expressed, Luellas shoulders slumping.

"You don't hangout with hot girls," Stiles stated, causing a crease between Lus eyebrows. "It's like death. Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend."

The corners of Luellas lips dipped and she glanced down at herself. She crossed her arms with tense shoulders before looking straight ahead.

"You and Danny can start hanging out," Stiles carried on, not noticing Luellas sudden slouch.

"Good for Scott, Danny's lovely," Lu muttered aggressively, giving Stiles a hard glare.

"How is this happening?" Scott stressed. "I either killed a guy, or I didn't."

"Two very different things," Luella confirmed quietly with a nod.

"I don't think Danny likes me very much," Stiles side tracked, biting his lip while he thought.

"I ask Alison on a date and now were hanging out," Scott went on.

"She likes you Scott, trust me," Luella laughed, with a gentle nudge to Scotts shoulder, getting a quick but appreciative smile return.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys," Stiles asked, gone in a completely different direction.

"Maybe you're not hot enough," Luella shrugged, a look of simplicity on her face, refusing to glance Stiles' way. She heard him let out a noise of disbelief.

"I make first line and the team captain wants to destroy me," Scott summarized, caught up in his problems, while Stiles shook his head at Lu. "And now..." Scott trailed off, glancing at his watch. "Now I'm late for work." After he let out a rushed sigh, Scott jogged out the door, leaving Stiles and Luella standing.