Episode one: part four

"That was some shot Scott made, right?"

Luella snapped her head around in shock at the voice, not realising she wasn't alone in the hall. She was waiting for Stiles to get a lift to the ballet studio after just finishing tryouts.

Lydia smiled warmly at Luella, who happily grinned back. Luella nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah, pretty proud of him, especially for making the team," she replied with, leaning back against the wall with one foot crossed over the other, gear bag slung over one shoulder.

Lydia stared at the girl, not quite taking in her words, more just, gazing. She bit her lip softly and stepped closer to Luella, making Luella glance the girl up and down.

"You're coming to the party tomorrow night, right?" Lydia asked, crossing her fingers in her mind. "The one at Jackson's?"

Luella scrunched up her face in thought, not wanting to ask her mother to take classes for her while she's getting ready for a party. Lydias heart dropped at the girls facial expression, her smile wavering.

"I don't know..." Luella trailed off, shrugging her shoulders. That was until Lydia stepped even closer, placing a hand on Luellas toned stomach.

"Please? I'd love to see you there," Lydia pleaded softly. Luella dazed down at her for a moment, before giving in.

"Yeah," she agreed, her tone breathy, "yeah I'll-I'll be there," Luella paused, "for you."

Lydia blushed at her words and held up her pinky.

"Promise?" She asked innocently, making Luella raise her eyebrows in slight confusion, but she let out a chuckle that made Lydias heart flutter.

"Promise," Lu confirmed, connecting the two girls pinkies.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Oh, mon Dieu, no, move," (Oh my goodness) Luella shoved Stiles out of his desk chair. Stiles toppled over but steadied himself just in time, he gazed at the girl with wide eyes.

"When did you even get here?!" He asked loudly, full of confusion. Stiles could have sworn he had been alone. Luella took a deep breath, thinking.

"Like ten mins after you sent the text to come over. My Papa dropped me on his way to the Sherifs station, he made these missing dog flyers for a dog that followed him home one day." Luellas eyes darted around the screen, while Stiles stared in disbelief.

"I-, how come I didn't hear you?" He questioned, getting a shrug in response.

"I'm sneaky," Luella replied, with a small, but proud smile. Stiles shook his head at the girl and watched as she went through website after website, gathering and printing off information that he didn't know he needed.