{ Meet The Cast}

(Y/N L/N was Y/N Byers From One Of My Other Stories)

"You had this... this genre super exciting to me we can absolutely dream honey I love it." Jodie Comer states.

"I love working with Shawn obviously, uh I worked with him with Stranger Things and with Y/N and he's just amazing." Joe Kerry expresses.

"I mean this is such an amazing opportunity with these wonderful people like being in Stranger Things with Joe and Shawn." Y/N L/N affirms.

"I'm really here mostly for Takita, I've been a huge fan of his for a long time and it's super cool to finally meet him." Ryan Renyolds reveals.

"Yeah yeah I mean dinner for me as well I've known about Ryan for a long time and you know that we've got we've always been trying to like meetup or connect or work together at somewhere and to finally get that chance to actually be in the same thing together for the first time ever is actually." Taika Waititi explains.

"Didn't the two of you star in a movie together?" Y/N asked in the middle of Taika speaking.

"What?" Taika wondered as he and Ryan looked over at Y/N.

"Didn't you guys do a movie together?" Jodie helped Y/N.

"Yeah, we heard you guys talking about it." Joe added.

"I don't think so." Ryan said oddly confused.

"Not from my memory. This is the first time we've met best cool thing about the industry it brings people together we've been mutual admirers of each other for a long time from afar and now that finally have a chance to work together for the first time ever and both of our lives is people stoked about that and be in the same room." Taika discussed.

"Green Lantern." Joe called out.

"Oh that's what it is." Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Yeah yeah." Jodie agreed as well.

"Green Lantern." Joe held his hand out as Ryan and Taika were confused.

"I don't think so that you're thinking of Jessica Tandy, Kathy Bates, fried-fried green tomatoes."

"I don't remember you guys."

"Yeah me neither Joe." Y/N assented.

"Seth Rogen Green Hornet." Ryan speaks.

"It's this that is where you're getting confused." Taika added on.

"No." Y/N and Jodie say.

"You did Green Lantern." Joe says.

"Definitely Green Lantern right?" Y/N, Joe and Jodie turn towards where Ryan and Taika were and there was no one there as Y/N raised a brow confused as Joe shakes his head also confused.