{Chapter Five}

"Yo, Keys, Y/N, our Blue Shirt Guy is everywhere." Mouser explains excitedly while working.

"We know dumbass bunny well now you could shut up about it." Y/N explained as Mouser looked at them before Y/N gave a fake smile before both their and Keys's phone went off with messages from Millie as they both looked at each other as well the messages that were sent from Millie.

Need to talk to both of you! ASAP!

PLEEEEASE!!

Our proof is in that stash house.

I've tried it with Y/N. We've tried. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

As Y/N and Keys agreed to go help Y/N headed towards their secret place which was the janitor room which is unlocked once again in the Soonami Studios office as then as Y/N logged in as they joined the call and placed on their headphones then both Millie and Y/N logged onto the game spawning right next to each other under the stairs by one of the stash house entrances.

"We're here." Millie speaks softly and quietly. "We both really appreciate this Keys."

"Yeah thank you so much Keys." Y/N smiled.

"Okay. Just to be clear, all I'm doing right now is opening the door." He presses a button and lifts up his hands. "If this clip really does prove that Antwan reused our code illegally, go find it and get out." He says typing away.

"I'm pretty sure it will Keys." Y/N says quietly.

"Player's doing the jewelry store mission in midtown. That gives you both 5 minutes." He says eyeing the player on his laptop before he unlocks the door pressing enter.

"And go." He says before Vesper and Molotov sneak inside the stash house through the door.

"Keys, you're a goddamn genius." Millie speaks.

"Really?"

"Yes really Keys, why wouldn't we say it anyway?" Y/N questions raising a brow.

"I'm sitting on the toilet right now, stealing user codes, so I don't exactly feel like one."

"Oh like who cares if you are sitting on a toilet right now. I'm in my secret place where no one will find me." Y/N explained with a small chuckle.

"You're in the janitor room, don't worry I know everything." Keys winks.

"Okay, can you two stop having a chatter, and can we get this done with once and for all?" Millie interrupts the two best friends chit-chatting away.

"Right, sorry Millis. All right. The clip you're both looking for should be on the wall to your left." He says before Molotov and Vesper walk over as Vesper looks for it.

"Thanks for the assist."

"You got it. I hope it has the proof you two are looking for." Keys speaks before Vesper looks through all the clips and pulls out clip 56 as they begin walking out like nothing happened before the alarm goes off with flashing red lights as guards start to appear before the clip lets loose of Vesper's hands.

"Keys! WE need your help!" Y/N yells through the mic. "Like as soon as possible!"

"Y/N He's got that place booby-trapped with spawn points. Guys, I can't help you." Keys speaks as Vesper and Molotov pull out their guns but they just fly out of their hands from the Guard's shooting. As both of them keep cover before someone smashes through making glass fall apart hitting the guys as Guy stands up walking glancing at the two.

"Blue Shirt Guy?" Molotov states confused.

"Stop wait Blue Shirt Guy? Wait, that thing you just did was so cool."