{Chapter Eleven/ Epilogue}

"Popping today and not in a good way. Sales for Free City 2 continue to slip... with numerous reports of bugs in the code and lagging online play." The Good Morning America news lady states on Keys' computer with the video playing in the background.

"Embattled Soonami game founder Antwan Hovachelik finds himself in the crosshairs." Another news person states.

"Crosshairs. He's in the crosshairs and embattled. Keys says chuckling as Y/N watches in the distance as they stand by Mouser. Antwan was finally gone once and for all.

"We're too busy to gloat." Millie adds.

"I'm a victim! I'm a victim!" Antwan yells in the interview video.

"Speaking of busy, we just doubled the amount of unique visitors we can handle. It's amazing. Who'd have thought that so many people... would just wanna watch video game characters instead of shoot at them?" Mouser pops up.

"See, listen to the smart ass." Y/N rolled their eyes with a smile as Mouser looked at them shaking his head.

"Oh here we go..." Mouser rolled his eyes as well.

"Hmm..." Millie and Keys say at the same time.

"Oh, yeah, we did." Keys says before his points at Y/N as well before the two (Millie and Keys) look at each other and laugh.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you brag." Millie says, walking towards her desk as Y/N watches Mouser and Keys as Mouser gives a signal of love towards Keys before Keys turns around before Mouser turns him back towards him as Y/N mouths towards Keys.

"JUST DO IT KELLIE NEEDS TO HAPPEN!"

Keys looks at them like oh that's what Kellie means as Y/N nodded looking away working on the programming.

"Uh hey Mills..." He said, taking off his glasses as Millie looked towards him. "Do you wanna come grab a coffee with me?"

"Actually, I'm gonna jump back into the game."

"Coffee?" Y/N and Mouser both mouth towards Keys.

"Okay. Yeah. Sounds good. I'll just, uh, grab you one."

"Oh, Keys, uh..." Millie pulled off one headphone.

"I know, medium coffee, cream, two sugars." He says walking out.

***

As Y/N and Mouser were working Millie gasped.

Y/N watched as the video was going on as they mouthed what Keys was saying in the video.

"You brought him to life. You brought him to life. And he was alive because he met the one person he'd been waiting for his whole life. And I had to make it realistic, so... I based it off of... you. The woman of his dreams... She was the same as mine. So she liked bubble gum ice cream and swing sets... and she had this very cute but oddly specific habit... of always humming this classic Mariah Carey track. Like, all the time, she would... repeat."

"AND KELLIE IS ENDGAME!" Y/N said in the video before Millie rushed up as she rushed out.

"Finally." Both Y/N and Mouser said at the same time before they looked towards each other.

Y/N and Mouser began to stare towards each other awkwardly as neither Y/N nor Mouser knows what to do before they both give a "hey" towards each other simultaneously speak over each other over and over. Then Y/N takes a deep breath as they look towards Mouser in the eyes.

"Mouser I lo-..." Y/N stops speaking their feelings before Mouser walks over towards them and he looks in their eyes before he grabs their face and kisses them as they both kiss for a few seconds as then Y/N pulls away eventually and they both smile at each other.

"....I....did not see that coming." Y/N said blushing and laughing as Mouser chuckled with a smile at them.

"Well... I love you too." Mouser says, completing before they both kiss each other again.