Chapter Eight 🟡

Start from the beginning

I don't know how much they took from my father in law, but I bet it's a lot. Baekhyun came to the dressing table and hand me over a box.

"Here's your gown. I got it from Xiumin." He said. Xiumin was one of the biggest fashion name in Korea and also happens to be Baekhyun's friend. So I nod.

"Get ready while I change the suit okay!" He said and I nodded again.

As he was walking to the closet door he looked back behind to see me. "Don't forget to lock the door Princess, otherwise I might see you like yesterday." Well I am blushing like a tomato right now. He winked at me and locked the door.

 He winked at me and locked the door

The dress was so pretty. It was all covered up yet my cleavage was showing. My mother would slap me for wearing a dress like this, but my husband bought it for me so bug deal.

Baekhyun knocked on the door and I smile. "Come in! I am ready!" I said as I was spraying perfume in my neck.

As soon as he came inside his eyes got bigger. "You are looking stunning!" He said.

"Thank you." I said and I looked at him. "Blue suits you so much!" I spat the truth and he is smiling to me now.

 "Blue suits you so much!" I spat the truth and he is smiling to me now

And with that both of us hop in the car and left for the party. The car ride was quite. He drove it while I watch the city view. Some romantic and slow songs were playing and I enjoyed it a lot.

When we reached to the party, he came off first and opened the door for me. I blush a little and took his hands. When I was out he helped me with the gown and held me by my waist. Why is he so caring?

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I am fine. You are so sweet Baekhyun!" I shyly said and he just smiled.

As soon as we reached the party everyone was looking at us. I met by father in law and talked to him.

He asked me if Baekhyun is taking care of me and all. I told him that he is so good and we are really happy.

"When can I expect my grandchildren?" He suddenly asked me and I choke on my coke.

Baekhyun helped me with a tissue. "She still hasn't completed her studies father, we will think about it later. So please don't ask questions like this." He sternly said and his father nodded.

Some boring conference was about to start so Baekhyun introduced me to Jongdae, who was his Assistant and a good friend. So both of us sat and talked a lot.

Jongdae seems like a good man to me and he smiles like an real life angel trust me.

The party went really good and it was almost time for us to go home so I went to washroom and did my work. I checked on my make up and came back.

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked to Jongdae.

"Probably talking to Olivia there." He motioned a different side.

Yes. Olivia Kim, the daughter of Mr. Kim. Who is a partner of Baekhyun's dad other business. She is much elder than me. Around 27 years old, close to Baekhyun. A very confident, education and sexy woman. She has this aura around him that every woman will feel stupid around her.

As I was walking to the bar both of them were talking. I couldn't help but to overhear some conversation.

"So how's your wife?" She asked.

"She is shy. Very young so has lack of confidence a bit. But I must say she is really caring and so sweet!" Then he smiled. It's true. I do have lack of confidence.

"The nights I have spent with you Baekhyun, I can say only thing, you hate shy girls. Don't you?" She asked and bust into laughter.

"I am a happily married man noe Olivia, let's just keep past things in past...shall we?" Wow! He said happily married? Is he really?

Then his eyes went to my direction, and I could not help but to see how his eyes light up watching me.

"Princess...come here... Come to me!" He said. And I smile. I walk to him and he held me by my waist again.

"Meet my good friend and business associate Olivia Kim." He said and she gave me a fake smile. I smile at her too.

And this is my wife "Mrs. Byun y/n." He said that so sweetly.

"Pleasure to meet you" I said to her and she is so fake she gave me an weird expression. "Like wise." She managed to say.

"Are you cold baby? You want to go home?" He asked me creasing my hands.

"No. I just wanted to ask when we will go home?" I say.

"In half an hour? Is that fine?" He asked and I nodded.

And he exactly took me home in half an hour. We got fresh and lay down in our bed together.

He surprise me by kissing my head. "Good night Princess." He said.

"Good night. Ba-baby!" I managed to say and he smiled.

As I was laying down on the bed I was wondering, if he really is happy with me. We all know that married life include intimacy and sex. Doesn't matter how good I am with him, we don't do things like this.

Also his father mentioned a child. That also includes sex. May be he also wants it. He just doesn't force me? May be I should take initiative.

I cuddle to him and went close to his body. I feel heat and I kiss on his shoulder. I cling to him and fell asleep.

.
A.N.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!

I sincerely hope that all your wishes comes true and you can complete your new year regulations.

2022 will be a good year, I hope and let's meet each other though the books.

And,
Let's wait for EXO💕

Love you guys. Vote, comment and take all my love.

-Sammy 🌼