21. It is widely know that everything is fair in love and war.

She thought something was off , since she never saw him this emotional. She could fell his tears on her neck where his face was resting and got little restless.

" sankalpa you alright ? What happened ? Sankalpa speak to me ...what happened ? " she asked him anxiously. She wanted to look at him but he didn't lose his grip and than whispered to her , " Trisi I love you. "

Her heart stopped. He usually would say ' I like you ' or ' I belong with you ' or ' you are the reason of my happy  family ' but he never said he loved her.

He would often tease her , or flirt but he never showed his emotional side to her. He never showed his weak side to her. He never showed that he is dependent on her.

For purvi he has shown that he depends on Trishna but not for himself. But today he has finally said the words for which she was waiting for a long time.

" I don't say that often but I love you a lot. We didn't have a good start and I agree....I used to hate you a lot. " confessed sankalpa in a broken tone. " But now I can't imagine my life without you Trisi." he said , pouring his heart out to her.

" I can't lose you Trisi. I can't lose you. " he whispered in her ear. Her eyes got filled with tears. She knows she is in a book and this is not her family still...she fell in love with sankalpa and now when he confessed to her . she wouldn't trade it for the world.

" sankalpa.... Come and sit. " she made him sit on her dressing table tool . He pulled her in his lap and buried his face on her shoulder again , holding her close to himself.

" sankalpa ...I know on our wedding day I shouted saying I don't love you. I don't want to have anything with you. I got pregnant unexpectedly.. and my all anger fell on you. Purvi suffered for my childishness ....and you must have felt very insulted. " she said and took a little break as emotions blocked her throat for a while.

" Than I understood my mistake. I understood you...how good you're to me , to my family....I started liking you. When you came back I wanted nothing but to be close to you but seemed distant... You didn't wanted to have anything with me. That's why I didn't say anything to you. " Trishna continued her story. Sankalpa pulled his face up to look at Trishna.

" I thought a girl like me doesn't deserve you....I should walk away from your life. And trust me I tried.... but I failed. Sankalpa I want you happy. When I thought you may like someone else....I tried to be happy for you. But I couldn't..... Cause I love you. Sankalpa I love you a lot and I can't bare the thought of being away from you." Said Trishna holding sankalpa close to her.

" so I am going to be selfish and just keep you for myself. " she almost whispered . " Be as selfish as you want. " replied sankalpa and her heart warmed up by his reply.

In kabir's Room.

" calm down Kabir.....you're going to hurt yourself . Why are you soo angry ? " Nia tried to calm a angry Kabir. He literally threw every single  items that were  in his reach in the floor. And now sitting by himself fuming with anger.  

" you were the one who hated her....than why you want her back in your life ? Isn't it better that she left your life forever. " said Nia putting her hand on kabirs arm trying to be seductive to draw his attention.

" How can I calm down ?.. How ? That girl whom I never showed interest interest ....had the audacity to reject me....me. The girl who used to follow me like a shadow ...said she doesn't want to do anything with me. The girl for whom my one smile was enough didn't even bulge when I brought her mom for her....she left me for what ? That stupid doctor of her . " he said and as if the mentioned name pained him he threw the glass table that was in front of him.

" K..a..b..i...r.... " Nia shouted and moved quickly to avoid getting hurt from all the glass on the floor. " Are you insane ? What are you doing ? " said Nia in a terrified tone.

" yes , yes I am insane....Trishna is driving me insane. " he said and Nia got scared of his red eyes which looks like devil. " I will make her fall hard for me....I will bring my old Trishna back. I will not lose in front of that stupid doctor. " he said walked around the room and went near took out a big black box.

" what is it ? " she asked out of curiosity. She smiled evilly and said to her " surprise " he secretly pulled something out and  suddenly pointed a revolver towards her. Her skin went pale with fear.

" why are you carrying a revolver ? " she asked him

" why are you carrying a revolver ? " she asked him. " she has seen the sweet and good side of Kabir sharma.... but now I will show how Insane I am.... Sharma Industry isn't build on nothing. I will make her mine by hook or crook. " he said and lowered his gun. Nia who was still shaking got some color back in her.

" It is widely know that everything is fair in love and war....and this is a war. And if time demands this war can be bloody..... " he said and with a yank pulled Nia towards him.

" you are going to help me aren't you ? " he asked her , she was going to say no but the gun in his hand made her numb and she just nodded in response.

" very good. " he whispered and freed her. " call someone to clean the mess . " he ordered her before starting to work on his phone.

" sure " she replied. Her hand clenched in a ball of anger . She hates Kabir....she did so much for him but he never excepted her love. Now she wants to go to sankalpa but for that unknown girl even that's not possible. Now she will do everything to destroy both Kabir and Trishna.... And for that she will tolerate anything...... ANYTHING.