14. Picnic in the farm ( part 2)

" Here you go , nice and tasty food ready

" Here you go , nice and tasty food ready. " said Trishna and everyone gathered together for a nice lunch together. The nice aroma of the food made everyone extra hungry. Trishnas special collection of spices made the food more delicious , children's loved the food as they were less spice.  Children's played games after lunch and the boys helped the ladies by cleaning up the utensils.

" My bunny ? " asked purvi to sanjay, he picked her up in his lap and told " Yes , of course , let's go and get you a nice bunny but you have to look after it , give it fresh carrots , and cozy place to sleep."said sanjay and purvi nodded Obidently.

Sanjay went near a cage opened it and told purvi to wait for him than in few minutes he came back with a white bunny in his hand , it was as white as cloud , soft , with black  eyes and two long ears.

Purvi loved her gift greatly she clapped her hands and danced around her gift with a smile on her lips

Purvi loved her gift greatly she clapped her hands and danced around her gift with a smile on her lips. Her joy made everyone smile. " Dear you are taking this sweet bunny with us , you have to take good care of it , feed it on time , play with and take lots of care of it , can you do it ? " asked Trishna to her daughter.

" Yes mummy I will take good care of bunny and will keep it happy. " said purvi with her childish tone trying to be serious. Her cute face melted trishna's heart.  " Purvi is such a good girl...our little girl has grown so well. " said sanjana. " yes , yes ....thats our little granny. " joked sankalpa. " Lets go its desert time. " said trishna and they happily followed her. And with music and dance they  spend the rest of the day having fun with each other.

Since Trisha was busy sankalpa took purvi with him to put her in the bed. Trishna helped her sister -in - laws with works , she helped them clean the kitchen , next day was ' shasti ' first day of puja , so she helped them prepare things for the puja . She laughed and talked with them and by that they finished their nights work.

" Since work is done let's go to sleep bhabi. " said Trishna to sanjana , " can't wait to be back with husband ? " teased sanjana , ' only if she knew ' thought Trishna but she said nothing, she joked with her for a while  and than came in her room and saw father and daughter engaged in lively conversation. She smiled and sat down with them , purvi was drawing on her copy and sankalpa like a good assistant was helping her fill color in the picture.

The serious doctor whom very one fears like death is listening to his daughter and doing work without any question that scene made Trishna smile , she patted trishna on her head lovingly. She gave a kiss on her forehead.

" My baby draws so nicely....do help her nicely. Should mummy help ? " asked trisha , " Its done , have a look mummy. " said purvi with a smile. Trisha looked at her daughters drawing and loved it without any questions.. She took several pictures of the drawing.

As they were getting ready for bed , Trishna heard a knock on her door , she opened her door and saw sanjana waiting on her door

" what is it bhabi ? " she asked her.

" The kids wants to sleep together , I came to take purvi if you don't have any problem. " said sanjana. Trishna looked uncertain, she doesn't have problem , even few months before purvi use to sleep alone but now its hard for her not to grab purvi before going to sleep.

" I will be sleeping with the kids , you don't worry. " added sanjana as if sensing trishna's worries. " Alright , let me ask my baby. " she said and turned towards purvi , she was so ready for it . " Its almost like Staying over with friends...." She said happily and climbed down the bed to go with sanjana.

" Good night , sleep tight baby and if you feel scared than come to mummy..... don't be naughty and don't fight with your sisters.  " said Trishna. " she is going to sleep with her sisters not going on battle field.... relax. " said sankalpa. Trishna stood near the door as purvi left the room with her aunty. She stood for awhile than went inside the room.

" sankalpa ....wouldn't be awkward to be in the same bed without purvi in middle ? " she asked him. " We slept like this when purvi was not their in our life... So I think its going to be Alright. " he answered , thrilled by the thought that finally he can have her without any one to disturb.

" Alright " she told and switched on the night lights before going to bed. It was very uncomfortable for her to lie in a bed with just sankalpa and not with her daughter. " Relax....I don't bite you know. " said sankalpa in a teasing tone.

" I know.....its just  wearied to be with you without purvi between us. " said Trishna. " I wonder why ? ....we did sleep on same bed with or without purvi..... On certain occasion we slept in different room. " said sankalpa. ' But I am not your same wife. ' thought trishna but she didn't say that out loud.

" I guess I am just overreacting.... " whispered trishna , " Its okay to miss your daughter..... Trishna can I ask you something ? " asked sankalpa. " what is it ? " said Trishna. " when you said you want to give this relationship another chance , you want to be in it ...did you really mean it ? " asked sankalpa in a whisper.

" Yes , I totally mean it.....why would you ask ? " said Trishna.
" cause I want to give our relationship another chance... I want to mend it. " sankalpa's voice was so heart melting and cute that trishna couldn't hold herself and she hugged him. Sankalpa holded her tightly in his chest and told " Think twice , if I once lock you in my life their will be no way out trishna....I will make you mine. " said sankalpa.

" I did thought about it and I want to be yours forever. " whispered trishna with a shy tone. Sankalpa kissed her forehead holding her close to himself afraid if he let go than she will disappear in thin air leaving him all alone.....and he will never let that happen.