11. First breakfast with sankalpa's family.

" Trishna , you up ? ." as trishna was walking towards kitchen she heard puja can calling her name. She smiled and told " Bhabi , good morning. I thought to help you in the kitchen. " Puja smiled and told " Than let's go. "  together they went in kitchen.

" What are we making for breakfast puja bhabi ? " asked sajana . Puja took out floor from the cupboard and told " Ask trishna she will tell you what to make....sankalpa told me how excellent cook she is. "

" I am not that good bhabi ...but let's make something very special for them. Since its start of puja and their vacation they must have a good breakfast to celebrate it. " she told them her plan and together they began to cook.

7:30 a:m.

" such variety such early in the morning. " asked titli , with visible amazement in her face. " Yes , now tell me what you want to eat ? " asked trishna. " Everything " said titli with a happy smile.

 " Everything " said titli with a happy smile

" wow , chai is looking so delicious . " said sankalpa's father while holding his cup. Trishna smiled and served tea to everyone sitting in the table. Purvi joined them with Sankalpa.

" Mummy , I want tea. " said purvi with a cute smile. And with her other kids started to demand for tea. Their are four kids in the house , pakhi and payel twin daughters of puja and Akshat, sanju and sagar are sons of sanjana and sanjay. Sagar is in class 4 elder son of the house , sanju is in class 3 and both the twins are in
class 2 , purvi is the youngest girl of the house. All the kids  started to demand for tea.

" okay , kaki ( aunty ) will give you tea. " said trishna. She took five cups filled them with milk and added two spoons of tea in them and gave them with a serious look. All the kids smiled hugely looking at their cups.

" we love you kaki " , " I love you mom " they said together. " I love you all too now hurry and drink before they get cold. " she said and went to bring other dishes.

" Wow , such lovely breakfast this early in the morning thank you my lovely bhabi's

" Wow , such lovely breakfast this early in the morning thank you my lovely bhabi's . " said sankalpa. " Thank your wife sankalpa she is the one who has decided to make such lovely breakfast ,must say you are a lucky man. " said puja while serving breakfast.

" Like I made everything alone...we made it together. For the first time we worked together and for that only today's breakfast is grand. " said trishna.

" Dad , Trishna made something special for you. " said sanjana while hiding something in a bowl. " Can you guess what is it ? " she asked him.

" I can think only about ' chirar pulaou ' " said sankalpa's father with a dreamy eyes. " your wish came true. " said sanjana and pulled out the bowl .

 " said sanjana and pulled out the bowl

" Thank you so much dear. " said sankalpa's father with smile. Together they eat a good breakfast. Trishna for the first time felt the love of the family and she loved each and every moment of it.

" Its time for gifts " said sankalpa and gathered his whole family together. " First gift for dad.....here you go dad. " he took out a box and handed it to his dad.

" wow , amar ( my ) favourite diary and pen thank you. " said sankalpa's father ( sakim chaudhary let's call him that next time. )
" Well , that was Trishna's idea , she told me to buy it since you love to write on paper. Now its my moms ( sundari devi chaudhary let's call her that from now on ) turn. " he took out a box and handed that to her.

" Since , you love stitching so much but can't do for your legs pain , I brought you this now you can work without any pain. " said sankalpa to his mom.

" Thank you so much dear. " said sundari devi with a touch of emotion in her eyes. She gave both sankalpa and trishna hug and a kiss on their forehead.

" Now my dear brother , I have something very special for you. " he said and handed Akshat a long gift. Akshat unwrapped the gift and jumped with happiness.

" Fishing rods , now you made me emotional bro." They hugged each other . " Now is turn of the kids. Girls are getting frocks and boys will get chocolate... I know boys loves chocolate right ? " his question got answered with a big yes.

(As , the girls are twins sankalpa brought matching dress for them and as he didn't knew the size of the boys he bought chocolate for them. )

" Bhabis will get their gift from Trisi and as for sanjay bhai.... Bro I brought you a coffee maker , since you love coffee so much and disturb bhabi so much for coffee... I brought you this . Now you can make your own coffee.

" The gift is for him but I thank you , now I don't have to rush to make coffee for him 24/7 , thank you . " said sanjana.

" Like I disturb you all the time for coffee. " replied sanjay. " of course you do. You disturb me whole day....like you married just for coffee. " replied sanjana. " your coffee making skill was horrible, I taught you to make coffee. " said sanjay.

" Guys ...stop it. Trishna show us what you brought for us ladies. " asked puja. Trishna smiled and pulled out boxes for her bhabis.

" I thought we can wear this on oshtumi and have fun together. " said trishna. " Thank you, this is amazing. " said both sanjana and puja together.

" Where is my gift ? " asked titli. Sankalpa made a apologetic face and told " Sorry , I forgot to bring gift for you. " Trishna made her face little sad to show they are sorry.

" I am the only sister of three brothers how can you forget me ? " she almost cried. At that time Trishna had enough she pulled titli in her embrace and told " stop troubling my dear sister. see we brought a nice dress for you. " she gave her , her present.

" This dress is for your college program.... Like it ? " asked trishna to titli. " I loved it thank you bhabi. " she said with teary eyes.
" You welcome sweetheart , you are the princess of the house , how can I forget to spoil you ? " saying that they shared a cute hug.

Trishna stood beside sankalpa and saw how happy they are with all the gifts and felt at peace at her heart after a long time ....she though even getting her prize wouldn't have given her this much peace of mind....she is really happy.