"I come outside to look at the stars every night before I go to bed. It's fascinating, you know?" He smiled.

"Yeah.. I like space." I smiled back.

"Wanna look together? I have my telescope just over there" He said, pointing to it.

"Yes! I would love that" I smiled. He walked me over to his telescope.

"Do you mind if I point it somewhere else? I'd like to see something." I asked.

"Sure. Go ahead." He smiled.

I nodded and turned the telescope towards where Krypton once was. I zoomed in as far as I could and was able to see Daxam. Ew. Our whole planet was gone. No trace of it left. Just gone. It really hit me then, knowing I would never be able to see anyone again. I could feel myself start to cry so I forced myself to stop looking. I turned to look at Kenny and my eyes were filled with tears.

"Are you alright?!" He asked.

"I.. I'm fine. I just.. I need to go back home.." I said running off, leaving Kenny very confused.

"See you at school tomorrow!" He called out. I raised my hand in the air and gave him a thumbs up. Once I was out of his line of sight, I pushed off the ground and flew the rest of the way home. I entered through the bedroom window and saw Alex sitting on the bed, on her phone. Eliza must have ungrounded her.

"Welcome back, Ms. Runaway." She chuckled.

"Could you just shut up for once?" I said before laying in bed and pulling the covers over my head.

"I thought you ran off to be with Clark." She said.

"Shut up, Alex! If it was up to me. I would've. But I don't know where he even lives." I scoffed.

"Whatever. You don't need to be such a brat about it." She turned her lamp off and I laid in bed in silence. I felt guilty about everything I had said to Eliza but she doesn't have the right to judge someone based on what their family has done. Imagine what she would think if she figured out what my aunt had done.

I was eventually able to drift off to sleep and woke up early the next day. I took a short shower and made sure to put my gym clothes in my bag. I got everything I needed ready and decided to walk to school. I knew the way as I had paid close attention when we were on our way to orientation. I didn't want to see Eliza this morning, but I did leave her a note saying that I was fine and decided to walk to school. I didn't want her to file a missing persons report or something even though I'm sure Alex would've told her that I came home last night.

The walk to school didn't take very long but it was nice. It was a lot less stressful then the bus. I figured I would be less likely to get another panic attack if I walked. I slowly approached the school grounds and saw a few kids getting out of their parents cars and making their way into school.

I sat near my locker and started to doodle in my notebook. School didn't start for another 30 minutes so I had a lot of time to kill. I don't know exactly what I was drawing, but it was something. I was just letting my mind do whatever it wanted, which including combining may different thoughts into one. It was probably the worst art I've ever done, but at least it passed the time.

"You alright down there?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Lena staring down at me in confusion.

"Yeah I'm good." I replied.

"The buses haven't arrived yet. How did you get to school?" She asked.

"I walked." I mumbled.