Opportunity For You All

So I am having a lot of trouble of what the next chapter should be about. I know what I want to happen later in the book but I am having problems getting to that stage.

I know that I haven't updated in a long time and I am hoping that over the next week I can get out a chapter but, I need your help.

If you could all give me Ideas of what YOU want to happen in the next chapter by INBOXING me the idea, I will read over it and play around with it and if I decided to use it I will dedicate the chapter to you as a thanks for helping me. Its important that you inbox me only as it wouldn't be a surprise if you commented the idea, as well as I am more likely to see your idea if it is inboxed.

You don't need to be following me to do this. You can be a completely silent reader and I wouldn't mind. I know your there so thats all that really matters (although it is greatly appreciated if you do.)

So please don't just read this and think that your idea will never be heard, send it in and I will love you forever.

I will also be giving a shout out to all people that send me in ideas, that will be in the next chapter as well.

I love you all and I hope that you will all help in getting the next chapter out

xx

Stylesplus