⋆。˚ ☁︎ About ☁︎ ⋆。

❝ The love that lasts,
is a soulmate.❞

Hello! This is Rua..again ₍₍ (ง ˙o˙)ว ⁾⁾

I again published another book..yay!

I know I haven't finished my other book yet (You should check it out. Its called "Moments Between Us") but I have so many BeomRyu imagines in my mind and I want to write it hehe.

So anyways, this is another one-shot/ imagines book. But this time, I won't be making this as an "idea" book and this book will be all about our beloved BeomRyu.

But! I'll still be running and updating the other imagine book if I want to or if I have some ideas that I want other people to continue as a story.

I think almost every friends here is aware that BeomRyu is my ult ship.. right? But if you don't know it yet, now you know!

So in short, I'll mostly be putting here my one-shots about Beomgyu and Ryujin instead of the other book but if I want others to continue the story, I will publish it in the other one.

Another reason why I created a seperate book is because I feel kinda bad for putting a lot of BeomRyu chapters on the other book. It might be unfair honestly for the other ships.

I want to clear myself about that too. I have been writing a lot of stories about Beomgyu and Ryujin as my characters and because of that, I mastered (?) on how I will make their personalities, actions, etc. This is why I find it hard to write the other ships. Still, I am trying my best to learn about the other ships traits and things like that for the others. But now, I would like to focus on my ult ship.

I do hope you all understand that
^ㅂ^

and I hope you will all enjoy my cringy imagines here (,,•﹏•,,) and also don't forget to comment your reactions because it really motivates me and makes my day. I love seeing readers cry a river of tears or scream their lungs out ¯\(ツ)/¯

That's it for now!

Welcome to
LOVE + LAST = a soulmate.

Written By: mxnnlightt

Date started: 12/31/21
Date finished: