CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Start from the beginning

You got that perfect timing baby and I swear
Our chemistry is gon' make the whole world stare
Oh ooh oh ooh ooh oh oh"

As she sang with her band, everyone's eyes turned to look at the flickering light known as Luke. He was struggling to pass through.

"Boy, you came out of thin air, thin air, thin air
Like you've always been there, been there, been there
Before it you didn't care, didn't care, didn't care
Came out of thin air, came out of thin air"

Lee swung her guitar over her shoulder, grabbed her mic and ran to Luke as soon as he finally came through.

"Oh!
Like you checking on me
Yeah, I've been watching, too"

       Trevor's eyes were as wide as saucers seeing his daughter sing with his dead band member. And he did not approve of how close they seemed. But he wasn't the only one who didn't like the close contact.

"It's like you're just a diva, but baby
That's because of you
You never knew I felt this too
But now we're here, with nowhere left to hide"

Luke grinned at her as she put the mic in between them. He played his guitar as she walked backwards down stage onto the runway. They held eye contact as they walked and she sang background music to him.

"The way you're looking at me, it's how I look at you (oooh)
Don't need space in between, just cut the tension like glue (oooh)
Real soon, we can fly through thin air to check the view, yeah"

       They walked back up the runway to their band. Lee held onto her microphone as she moved all over the stage, singing with her friends.

"Boy, this is crazy 'cause it came out of thin air
It must me magic what you doing, it ain't fair

       Lee looked to Luke and as he sang 'oh' with the rest of the band, he made silly faces at her when she sang every word facing him.

"Oh ooh oh ooh ooh oh oh
You got that perfect timing and baby I swear
Our chemistry is gon' make the whole world stare
Oh ooh oh ooh ooh oh oh"

       They locked eyes as they sang. Not once breaking eye contact. The crowd was loving their chemistry as they danced while the band sang.

"Boy, you came out of thin air, thin air, thin air
Like you've always been there, been there, been there
Before it you didn't care, didn't care, didn't care
Came out of thin air, came out of thin air"

       When they finished, everyone on stage was breathing heavily. They stood in a line with Julie and Lee holding hands. Luke was beside the blonde along with Alex, while Reggie was next to Julie.

       They bowed to the crowd and the boys vanished from the stage. The girls looked at each other smiling with tears in their eyes. They were happy that the ghosts will be happy, but they don't know what they're going to do.

       Julie spotted her family and waved to them with a big smile. Lee smiled at them as she scanned the crowd. Her eyes stopped on her sister giving her a standing ovation. She smiled and blew a kiss to her, which she caught. She saw her dad sitting next to Carrie and her smile grew as she waved to him like a child. He was still in shock at what he saw but he put on a small smile and waved back to his daughter.

><><><

       The plan was made where Lee will be sleeping over Julie's like always. After sitting in the audience and watching Panic! At The Disco, the Molina family along with Lee went home. She had to get the phone that she had left there, anyways.