Season 2 . Chapter-18

* Our destination was same but we were destined for a different place *

Tears uncontrollably flew down from Taehyung's eyes when he opened his eyes just to clutch Jimin in his arms tightly .
Jimin patted on his back in confusion when his mind was preparing a ton of questions .
"T-they - why ? "
Taehyung cried out loudly ..
"Ok , it is ok Taehyung . Don't cry . Take a deep breath . "
He tapped on Taehyung's back while his one hand was trying to calm Taehyung by playing with the messy locks .

After few minutes when Taehyung stopped crying on his own and looked at Jimin , first word came out from his mouth was "Kookie"
His voice was quivering due to too much crying . He was breathing heavily but trying to calm himself with each and every seconds passed .
He looked at Jimin who just say beside him .
"He is alright Tae . Don't worry about him ."
Jimin said looking in front of him which was only a big field .
"W- why he doesn't hate me ?"
Taehyung asked wiping his tears which were not even stopping themselves .
Jimin chuckled .
"He can't . He can't hate the only person whom he loves the most . That one person who made his heart fluttering with smiles . He just can't hate someone who found a new in him when everyone knew the next devil king is just a cruel and selfish person . "
Taehyung turned his head , eyes were saying how much he missed those feelings for the devil .
"Why did they do it ?"
When Taehyung said his voice broke . For him everything is so cruel now .
"No one is good Tae . Just some cruel bunch of people who want peace in this world in a very cruel way "
Taehyung was completely agree with him .
For now his current life was far much more better than his real life where people only know how to act .
Here in human world people never loved him , it was ok but they all pretended that they love him but in the end they threw him in the hell .

"I can't face him Chimmy . He had gone a lot because of me "
"Yes , obviously for you he is now in this state . But can you tell me one thing truthfully "
Jimin said looking at Taehyung .
Taehyung turned his head to look directly in Jimin's eyes with just a small approval nod .
"Why did you lie ?"
Taehyung was confused .
Again Jimin continued
"Why did you give a dirty name to your love ?"
Taehyung shook his head in confusion .
"W-what are t-talking about ?
"I am asking you why did you tell them that your love for him was just a mistake . Why you didn't want to meet him . Why you told them you didn't love him ----"
Taehyung could see those hates in Jimin's eyes .
Those hates for him which he had no idea ...
"No Chimmy - --- , What are y-you saying .
That day I wanted to comeback to Jungkook but they didn't allow me . T-they threatened me that if I would not accept the punishment t-then they will kill m-my m-mother "
At the end of the sentence he couldn't even say properly .
Thinking about his lovely mother made his heart break .
Instantly a question came in side his mind that how his mother is doing there without him .
Is she still waiting for her only son .
Is she alright ?
But his thoughts broke when Jimin shook him by his shoulder .
He looked at Jimin who asked
"What are you thinking ?
Taehyung shook his head
"What were you saying ?"
"I was saying they informed our community that you refused to come to Jungkook .You said that moment was just a mistake .You said you didn't love Jungkook even they said that you hate him "
Jimin was shocked and hyper .
He asked almost shouting on Taehyung .
"No , I never did this . I was ready to go to Jungkook but they - they didn't let me do it . I confessed my love for him in front of them ."
Jimin was too much confused so he asked
"Can you please tell me exactly what happened ?"
Jimin wanted to know but Taehyung was too much scared to recall everything again .
"It's ok Taehyung , if you want to take more time then ok . You can tell me other day "
"No , I want you to know the truth . I know I can't tell the truth to Jungkook but I want others to know "
With that he started to speak everything briefly including his father and everything .
Jimin didn't reacted about Hoseok and Eun when Taehyung spoke him because he also knew that once Hoseok was in love with an angel but never saw who was she or what was her name .
"But Tae , who went to the mansion that day . "
Jimin asked .
"I d-don't know .. I just knew the scent but never saw that person "
"Can you please recall which type of his scent was ?"
Jimin grabbed Taehyung by his arms facing him with the hope to know for whom everything happened .
For whom Taehyung was there his friend faced those sorrow .
Taehyung shook his head as a no when tears again flew down from his eyes .
"N-no I d-don't remember it . I can't reme- mber anything .The scent wa-was so familiar but I don't recognise it ."
His breath was shortened with that .
Tears were not stopping and that was making Jimin panic .
"Oh Tae .. don't cry ... You don't need to remember anything . Now you are with us , with Jungkook . We will not let anyone to hurt you anymore ."