2: Conceal it

"Conceal don't feel, don't let them know-but now they know

"Conceal don't feel, don't let them know-but now they know..."

FROZEN: Encanto

A castle made of crystal clear ice can be found behind one of the enchanting doors

A castle made of crystal clear ice can be found behind one of the enchanting doors. They claimed hers was the second most stunning landscape among all the other residences.

"Calmarse Bianca-Focus.." She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes to feel the wind and manipulate her powers."

"You can do it," she muttered as she removed her blue gloves with snowflakes designs made especially for her by her younger sister, which she smiled and kept in her pocket.

Wriggling her fingers, she released sparkles of snow from her naked hand, which traveled a short distance away, forming a small tornado.

"And for the finishing touch-" she squealed
grinning at herself and motioning her hand in a magi-like manner- the sparks of
magic created a smoke but then faded,
resulting in -A miniature version of the
madrigal house made of fine,
unbreakable ice.

A miniature version of the madrigal house made of fine, unbreakable ice.

It was sparkly-and incredibly detailed. Beside the bunch of infinity sculptures are the mini versions of her family-and all of them looks exactly like themselves.

"Perfect! "She hugs herself as she looks into her perfection. It was a great success-staying up in the night to perfect the house is worth it.

"I can't believe I finally did it after 23 messed up miniature houses." She pursed her lips along with narrowed eyes-looking at the Ice-made table beside her, which was filled with unfinished and strange-looking replica buildings.

Bianca had her powers for years; she was now 18 years old and still kept to herself in her chamber.

Since 'the' event, she's been living in constant fear of hurting people, just as she did the last time her powers became uncontrollable.

She almost freezes the entire encanto-and then blames herself.

Her Abuela kept her away from the company outside, saying it was for her own good and to protect the other people.

Her mood, like her tia Pepa's, controls the wind. When she is anxious, the room becomes prickly chilly, and the only way for her to calm down is to force herself to conceal.

It cuts deep. Every time she looks in the reflection, she sees a menace who continues to plague her community.

She is Julieta's only daughter who does not have a beneficial gift to serve the public.

She was much worse than her younger sister, Mirabel, who was the only one who actually managed to confront her whilst she was stressed and worried, apart from her parents' wishes for her to express her thoughts and feelings as well.

Her abilities was both a curse and a blessing.

"-Forget about that time-things will only get worse if you're stressed, Bianca," she cursed as she walked out of her sculpture room into her bedroom, which was made of ordinary bedding.

Her room was so large that her heartbeats could almost be heard echoing around it

Her room was so large that her heartbeats could almost be heard echoing around it. The back of her snow-white bed is surrounded by gleaming crystal-ice curtains. Her floor was made of everlasting, transparent ice that was proudly displayed with snowflakes. She also has a snow pink lantern on each side of her mattress.

Apart from that, everything smells like peppermint.

But of course -the bathroom was never lacking. It's just a secret for now.

'It's Antonio's day today-I can't be absent...like I was at the last ceremony...I can't be any more of a burden to this family...'

She closed her eyes- inhaling and exhaling the fresh air to keep her self calm.

"I am totally fine; just conceal it you weak Bianca. You're not the one who's needed to be afraid of someone else's celebration." Laughing at her own not-so-funny joke of self gaslighting.

Her face was blank, but her eyes spoke words. She's tired of being a burden, but she's too afraid to createa new.

She feels sorry for herself. She's afraid of oneself, more specifically, her head.

"I sense a warm presence...probably It's her." A sad smile patched to her lips-strange it's for her to sense somebody's presence by sensing their warmness, but it's beneficial.

She stood up and fixed her castle-wearing her usual comfortable and beautiful attire to go down and open the door just this time.