3: Celebration

"This is my family; the perfect constellation!"

Mirabel sings as she knocks on doors, one after the other, to greet up her family. Bianca left her room with a level-headed and expressionless emotion, displaying no signs of stress or enthusiasm.

Smiles, good greetings, hugs, and contemptuous nods greeted her. Her abuela's introductions put far more tension on her. Her eyes are trying to convince her to be as stable as possible.

"G'day, Bianca! I'm glad you came out!" Her sister's warm embrace was exactly what she needed. She cracks a smile that reaches her sister's eyes, but she gingerly rubs her sister's back, hesitant to make contact. She wasn't as warm as she is; she's as cold as the dead.

"Gracias Mirabel.." Bianca whispered, causing her sister to raise her brows and step back to look at her white-haired sister. She chuckled, holding her coated hand.

"I'm not sure why you're thanking me, but I appreciate you coming out." Mirabel broadens her eyes as she begins to look at her sister's quivering chin and moderately kowtowed head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Shhh-There's no need to discuss it any longer. You constantly ask for my forgiveness when I already gave it to you because you have a reason to. So, please...forgive yourself as well."

Her sister's utterances, combined with a compassionate stare, bring her back to life. She absolutely loves the sensation of warmth. Someone comforting you makes it feel like a weight has been lifted out of your shoulders, and there are no regrets to weigh you down. But Bianca would never repent herself for failing to show up for her sister's aid when she needed it the most.

Maribel is indeed concerned about her sister. She is the only Madrigal who constantly isolates herself from others, including her own family. She couldn't fathom why she had to go through all of this concealing and pretending to be alright though she is in better mental health than her sister.

Isabella and Luisa show concern about their younger sister as well, but they support her choice to suppress herself if she so desires. And then there's her father, who encourages her to explore and express her inner feelings in order to avoid gaslighting herself. Her mother is the one who primarily maintains her stability.

Her cousins, her tio and tia, make her experience like she did deserve to be happy and love her existence as well-especially Camillo, who works tough to break down her barriers by making up jokes and silly comments.

She cherishes her family, but her sentiments for them bring her apart from them.

She really want them to stay secure in her care. After all, she gave the most powerful and dangerous power.

_____________

"My old sisters-Isabella, Luisa, and Bianca. Strong, graceful, and collected; perfect in any way!" Bianca blushes because of her being mentioned. She stands in the corner with a slumped posture and pursed lips-wondering what in the world would she do.

'I'm so useless yet Maribel made me sound something in that song. What do I do then-create ice houses?- they only work in my room? I can only do non-melting sculptures.'

"My sister Bianca-she can create ice and snow with her cold hands as she goes~"

"That's so cool!"

"You made a pun right there!"

NOTE: I'm so sorry guys-I only made this short because I have writer's block and don't have enough time.

Please vote and comment! A appreciate it!

Also-I does not know a lot about Colombian cultures so please correct me if I did something wrong or offensive.

I am also not English so please excuse my grammar!