The Recital to end all Recitals

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Ms.Abby" she grinned, happy her progress was being noticed.

"And on Top of the Pyramid is Nia. Nia it doesn't always have to do with the dancing and the performance its the attitude. I can tell you want to improve. That is why your on top of the pyramid."

"Abby, Kendall deserves to be no that pyramid!!" Jill interrupts.

"First of all you have to understand, Kendall is here because she is replacing Paige. The minute Paige is ready to dance Kendall's out of here" Ms.Abby told her, talking slowly to make sure Jill could understand.

"Well you could've told me that three weeks ago! before we started!"

"Why? would you leave again?" Abby replied, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Eden's eyes pinged back and forth between the two moms, only noticing Kendall had began to cry when the girls surround her.

"She wins every number you put her in! but she's still not on the team" Jill roars in frustration.

"No.. she doesn't. If I put her up against Eden,Maddie or Chloe she would lose" Abby replied, no sympathy found in her voice.

"I don't know what else to do honey. I'm sorry because I would have not put you through this" Jill says turning to face her daughter.

"Putting her through what?! She just went to a competition and won in the group! she learned something, she was fabulous!"  Abby screeches.

Eden jumped in shock stepping closer to Nia. She hated standing here whilst the mom's fought! it was pointless.

"She's a winner! But you still won't put her on the team" Jill replies tiredly.

"The 'team' part, that's about commitment! and your mother is always ready to jump ship, just like she was right now. Understood?" Abby says directly to Kendall.

"I'm going to tell everybody in this room right now! I don't want any altercations! I don't want any tears, screaming or yelling! This is a very big week. We are doing the 2012 Abby Lee Dance Company Concert. It is not a competition. But it is equally important. We are doing a new routine. It's hip- hop...and it's called 'Light My Fire'. "

The moms shuffle on their feet, Hip- hop was not their girls strongest dance style.

"Now, Paige.. It's been weeks since you've danced. I think that you are capable of performing in this hip-hop routine"

"She has to get approval from he doctor first" Kelly chimes in, she would not have her daughter dance in pain.

"Absolutely! But it's going to be with her boot on. Kelly, your an original member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. I would like to see some of your classmates at the show"

"My god! I haven't seen them in 20 years" Kelly said breaking out into a laugh.

"I want those people to see that the Abby Lee Dance Company is alive, healthy and strong. I will also be giving one chosen person from each age level a generous cash scholarship" Abby announces, catching the moms interest.

"Now one last thing before we get started! Eden you will be joining the senior company for a couple of group dances!" 

Eden beams in delight, she couldn't wait!!

"And... I have already discussed this with your mom and she has agreed. This year you will be performing a mother/ daughter duet! It will be the closing number for this years Concert" Abby excitedly announced.

Eden gasped in surprise, this would be the best week ever!!

"Thank you Ms.Abby" she squealed jumping up and down. It was the best news, she couldn't wait to tell her dad!