The Recital to end all Recitals

(unedited)

A week had passed and still Eden wasn't competing with the team. 

Hey manager Julia was quick to get onto the producers informing them of their breach in contract. They were not allowed to paint Eden in a bad light just for the entertainment of the show, as applied in their signed contract.

 They were to limit the pressure they put on the moms to fight with Abby about Eden's favoritism and opportunities. The producers agreed immediately acknowledging their fault, even sending an apology to the Jolie family.

With the week off Eden had productively created three dance routines and a song cover for her YouTube account. Each video reaching 20 million in the first few hours of upload. It was becoming very popular, and another source of income. It was defiantly a good venture, one Angelina was happy Eden took up.

*

Eden sat in the den counting down the seconds she would have to move again.

"Hey Flower!" Jacob greeted, plopping down beside her.

"Hi Jake... did you just get here?" she asked, noticing he was still in his posh school uniform.

"I did" he hummed. "So are you still able to come over later? my friends really want to meet you?" he smiled charmingly.

"Of course! I'm so excited! I don't really meet people outside of dance... or my own age" she smiled.

"Well it's only going to be my three best mates.. there my age and they can't wait to meet you" he shrugged, rummaging through his bag. "Are you back to filming?"

"Yes... mom said Julia sorted it all out and anyway its The showcase this week" she cheered, clapping her hands together excitedly.

"That it is... I wonder how many dances we have together?.."

"Mmh.. well theirs loads to choose from"

Before he could reply Edens name was shouted from Studio A.

"I best go, see you later?" 

"Yeh! see you later"

*

"Come on, girls! Let's go! Starbound National Champions Congratulations!" Abby announced giving the girls a round of applause.

Eden stood silently she was eager to see how the last competition went.

"Overall high score small group beating Cathy! I am very proud" She said, a smile present on her face.

"Now let me get to the pyramid. Starting at the bottom I have Paige... you injured. You were there but didn't dance. There's nothing really to judge you on.Next is Maddie. I asked you to do a solo, you said no. People don't tell me no. That was an opportunity missed." Ms.Abby exclaimed angrily. 

Eden glanced at Melissa, a frown was deeply etched onto her face. She wondered why Maddie declined a solo, looking from her reaction it would be the last time she made that mistake again.

"Next Chloe... I wanted a clean sweep. You lost by a tenth of a point! The next time I want you to destroy him, no less then a ten point margin! Do you understand that?"

'Hmm seemed like an interesting competition..' Eden thought.

"Next, Brooke. Brooke we didn't get the bonnets till the last minute. That was a cruel part and you did it. Next is Mackenzie, Not only did you beat a boy, you beat two boys. Next is Eden-Rose. You weren't at the competition, you were working. Your here because you turned up to every dance class and your teachers have informed me how far along you have come"