She's A Fighter

(Not edited)

On Monday morning, I woke up feeling refreshed.

 The whole weekend I was trapped in bed, only allowed to read books or watch the tv. It was horrible.

Jumping out of bed I raced towards mom's room. Jumping on the bed, "Mom, Mom wake up! It's Ellen week! We get to go back! " I squealed.

With a grunt mom pulled me down into a cuddle. "Shhh, it's too early" she whined.

 "Come on mom, I'll make you breakfast! How does a yogurt sound?" I questioned cheekily.

 Mom erupted in laughter. "You cheeky rascal! Go on and get dressed and I'll make pancakes as it's a special week" Angelina said. Placing a sloppy kiss on her cheek, Eden raced off to her room.

*

"Hi everyone" I announce, bouncing into the den.

"Well you certainly got your energy back, missus" Melissa said.

"Yep, and mom even let me have pancakes this morning" I cheer.

"Yeh, she's a little hyper, she couldn't wait to get back to the studio, even if we're only here for a day" mom replied.

Abby walks into the den. "Come on, ladies," gesturing us into Studio A.

We sit in front of Abby. "Last weekend we were in Providence, Rhode Island, an hour outside Boston, some of the most prestigious dance studios in the country were there. Tough schools, tough competitors and you really held your own. You won first place, you killed it. I'm very proud of you". The girls let out a cheer.

"Excellent, I'm very proud of everyone of you, and you know I don't say that too often. I'm also very proud that all the moms kept their mouths shut and didn't say anything to me" Abby grins. 

"See how much nicer it is when everything goes smoothly, it's wonderful. Now let's talk about this weekends competition." Abby said turning the blackboard around.

"We are going to ..  'Starpower' on the blackboard" Abby announced.

"Starpower" we shout out in excitement.

"It's at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, and it's a resort; It's all self- contained we can't forget anything so we will have a wardrobe for each day we are going to be there. Yes?" receiving head nods from the girls and sighs from the moms.

"Mom's were doing a new number. Eden you will not be in the group routine as you will be spending the week in New York." Abby tells everybody.

 "Eden here is going to be on the 'Ellen degeneres show' once again, with Josh. Since the video of them dancing went viral, they both have received job deals and agents looking to work with them. That could be you." Abby said, eyeing the girls.

 "Eden, You will be doing a solo which your mom will teach to you in New York. Okay? " Abby asks.

 "Yes, thank you" I reply.

"Good, now on top of the pyramid is Eden. You won first in your solo and duet whilst being under the weather. Well Done! " Abby praised, clapping with the mom's and girls.

"Next we have Maddie, Chloe and Brooke. Maddie you came first, Chloe you came second with only a half a point separating you two and Brooke, you lead the group routine to victory, Well Done! ".

"The rest of you did a very good job with both your acting and dancing, Congrats."

When Abby's finished pyramid, the girls began to stretch on the floor