Chapter 16: Disgusting Things

After 34 chapters from this book and Drunk-Dazed combined, I finally spell Heeseung's name right! How didn't I notice this last year, lol!

August 2022: And I changed a part that didn't make sense to me.
—————

Once Heeseung said those words, the twins froze in their place. Mingi faced him and asked, "Wait, are you serious?"

Heeseung nodded. "Yes, I'm serious." "Why are you telling us about this now?" Minji said. Even though she was waiting for this moment, she was still shocked about it.

"We're going to be seeing each other more often." Heeseung took a deep breath before continuing. "So, I might as well tell you two more about me. I know stuff about you two from your mother."

The twins looked at each other in the eye. Minji had a questionable look on her face, and Mingi nodded. Then they turned back to Heeseung and smiled. "You can tell us,"

Heeseung nodded. "Okay then, here I go,"

"The first time met Jisung was when I was five years old after my mother got admitted to the hospital. I was afraid because I was going to live with a man I didn't know, but my mother told me to trust him."

"The day Jisung brought me to his house, he and his wife got into an argument. She was wondering why he brought an unknown child to their home. I also met Jongseong that day, but he barely talked to me."

The twins noticed that Heeseung called his father and half-brother by their first names. They realized that their relationship wasn't the best one.

"It only got worse after my mother died. My new family barely paid attention to me, and they left me out from everything."

"Everything? Like vacations and all that?" Mingi asked. Heeseung nodded. "Yes, everything,"

"Later on, I found that Jisung was cheating with my mother. I was born a year after Jongseong."

The twins nodded, absorbing the information. Minji nodded and leaned towards Heeseung. "Can you tell us about your college life? And maybe Mom's too?"

"I can, but your mother will tell you two about her story,"

"When I got to college, I aimed for one thing: for Jisung to notice me. I started having parties with my roommates, and I soon became well-known,"

"Jongseong was also in the parties, and he told Jisung about it. The day Jisung visited, he told me that he was proud. Then he handed me a bottomless full of white powder. 'Use it wisely,' he told me."

At this point, the twins became fully invested in the story.

"At the next party, I poured it into a girl's water bottle, and I was satisfied with the effect it gave. Then I started craving more, and it became known as 'Drunk-Dazed."

"If I may ask," Mingi said, "What did you do to those girls?"

"I drugged them and stripped them down to lay on my bed. Then I did disgusting things to them."

"Did you do the same thing to our mom?"

"I drugged her, but I didn't take her clothes off. I remember seeing her face, and my mind went blank. I wrapped my jacket around her and let her sleep. I'll let her tell you two the rest."

When Heeseung finished his story, the room was quiet. The only sound they heard was soft snores.

Heeseung sighed. "I understand if you two don't want to be around me anymore. I want to apologize for every problem I caused in the past."

The twins looked at each other, and then they turned to Heeseung nodded. "Heeseung, thank you for telling us your story," said Minji. "Yeah," Mingi added. "We didn't know you had a rough childhood,"

"Yep," said Heesung. "Should I also tell you about Riki's mom?"

"Oh, go ahead then," said Minji. He's being very open to us. I love learning about all this!

"To make it short, his mother, Jisoo, ran away; we don't know where she is. Riki also has an older sister named Naeun; we haven't seen in a long time. The last time I heard about her, she was living with her maternal grandmother."

"Wait, she doesn't live with her mother or father?"

Heesung shook his head. "Not at all. I don't even know where her parents are,"

"Wow,"

The room fell silent again. The twins thought about Heeseung, Riki, Jisoo, and Naeun. The whole family is apart. However, they were glad that Heeseung and Riki were still together.

Finally, Mingi yawned. "I think Mom's awake; she and Riki are not on the couch anymore." When he said that, the other two turned their attention to the living room and saw that he was right. "I think she went to go put Riki to bed," said Heeseung.

Mingi nodded. "I'll be right back then," he said, leaving from the table.

Minji and Heeseung were the only people left now. They were both still staring into the living room when Minji spoke. "Again, I appreciate you telling us your story." Heeseung smiled and nodded a thank you.

"But something didn't add up,"

Heeseung's smile turned into a concerned frown. "What is it?"

Minji leaned closer to him, smiling. "I still believe you raped all those girls, including Mom. Maybe there was something in that powder that altered their memories,"

"I don't know,"

"Whatever you say, Lee Heeseung, but let me tell you one thing: if you hurt my mom in any type of way, it won't end well for you."

Heeseung laughed, crossing his arms. "What? You think it's a joke?" Minji snapped.

"No, I'm not laughing about that; it's just that your mom warned me of your personality," Heeseung explained. "She told me that I don't need to be afraid of a thirteen-year-old girl who threatens people. But Minji?"

"What?"

"I will never do anything to hurt Y/n in any way. I will hurt myself if I hurt her,"

Then he stood up. "Speaking of your mom, I'm going to see what she's doing." he nodded towards Minji. "It was great talking to you, Minji. I hope you have a good night,"

With that said, Heeseung walked away, leaving Minji alone.

—————
*sighs* I don't think Minji and Heeseung will get along any time soon.
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote and follow!