» 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 «

Start from the beginning

"My Farwa,"
Kissing the baby's cheeks, dramatically Fawad said, 
"Daddy loves you. If something happens to me, don't forget me, okay?"

Clearing his fake tears, Fawad sat on the passenger seat and then recited 'Ayatul Kursi'.

"Now… let's go!"
After he was done, he said with a shaky tone.
"Try not to send me up. I'm too young to die."

Rolling her eyes at her husband's dramatic nature, Azeen looked at their daughter through the rare view mirror with a soft smile.

"Baby, don't listen to your annoying daddy. Just sit tight! Mama's gonna take you safely to the market."
With this, she started the car.

And well after that, she didn't drive, rather flew the car to the market.

●○●

"Mumma! I came back alive!"
Entering the house after surviving Azeen's driving, Fawad called his mother. Behind him was Azeen with Farwa in her arms.

Hearing their son, Mr. and Mrs. Ahmed came out of their room. Mrs. Ahmed straight ran towards them. 

Thinking his mother was coming towards him, Fawad dramatically opened his arms to hug his mother but Mrs. Ahmed brushed past her son and immediately took her granddaughter from Azeen.

"Are you alright, my precious granddaughter? Your mamma didn't scare you, right?"
Kissing Farwa's cheeks, Mr. Ahmed dramatically asked his granddaughter following Mrs. Ahmed.

"Seriously! It was just a drive to the nearby market."
Azeen frowned at them.
"You guys are behaving as if I'm the most terrible driver in the world."

"You are!"
The three of them said at a time making Azeen huff at them. 

"Let's go. Daddu(grandma) is gonna give you a warm bath."
Tickling the little Farwa, Mrs. Ahmed took her inside not before instructing her son and daughter-in-law to freshen up.

"I can't believe that I'm getting jealous of my own daughter."
Seeing his parents giving all their attention to his daughter, Fawad mumbled before following Azeen who marched towards their room.
"Hey! Azeen! Wait for me!"

●○●

"You are here! I was searching for you in the whole house."
Fawad said entering the kitchen.

"Why? Do you need something?"
Azeen asked, her eyes fully focused on the cake that she just baked. Tomorrow was Farwa's first birthday so they arranged a small birthday party with close relatives. And for that Azeen was making a cake.

"What do you mean by 'if I need something'?"
Fawad frowned.
"Did you see the time? Only ten minutes left till her birthday and you! Let's go!"

"Just five minutes, Fawad."
Applying the whipping cream on the cake, Azeen said.l
"You take out the gift from the wardrobe till then I'll be done."

"But…"

"Go! Go! Quick!"
Cutting him off, Azeen almost shoved him outside the kitchen.