»𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭«

Before starting the book,
I would like to point out a couple of things.

English is not my first language 
so you might find a couple of grammatical errors here and there. Kindly do point them out.

There are times when you might dislike or hate a character. Of course, you guys can comment on that character but please, Please refrain from making any rude comments. 

The characters in the book will be Muslim but they may or may not be perfect. So please do not judge the religion, Islam, based on the characters.

●○●

A girl in yellow Sharara was pacing to and fro in her room. Her hands were painted with heavy henna. She was looking anxious. Every one minute she was checking her mobile.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Dear! Everyone is waiting for you."

"Coming! Just 5 minutes."
The girl yelled from inside.

"Come quickly. I'm going downstairs."

"Okay."

She didn't have any other option nor had any time to think.

Taking out the black burqa from the cupboard, she put it on top of her beautiful dress. Then grabbing her phone, she quickly texts someone.

Clicking the send button, she took out the bag that she packed last night and then jumped out the window.

'I'm sorry, Baba. But you left me no other option.'

●○●

Closing his eyes, he was feeling the soothing sound of sea waves when someone bumped into him. Abruptly opening his eyes he saw a small figure standing in front of him.

"Please! Please help me! They... they are try... trying to kidnap me."
The women said panting.

The last time when he helped a woman, he was almost labeled as a murderer. Now seeing the women in front of him pleading helplessly, the whole thing was like a déjà vu.

He was thinking of ignoring her until she spoke again.

"Please! Please save me!"
Tears were flowing through her eyes.

Unable to resist her oddly familiar pleading eyes, at last, he gave up.

"Hop in the car."
Opening the passenger door, he ordered.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑.

●○●

꧁ 𝗖 𝗢 𝗣 𝗬 𝗥 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧 ꧂

☞ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

☞ 𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 & 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝.

☞ 𝙰𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 & 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 Ⓒ︎ 2021.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙.

●○●

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ. Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ.❣︎

[𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 1𝒔𝒕 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆.
𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅.]