»𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 3«

“He is my Saviour.”

●○●

For the past 15 minutes, Fawad has been sitting in the car. He wanted to run away from everything. From everyone. He wasn't prepared to face his family. Not yet. He still can't believe that he's married. Married to an unknown person who is also a creepy stalker. 

'Allah why does it always happen to me!'
Fawad sighed.

From the corner of her eye, Azeen looked at him whose face at first showed anger then nervousness, and now hopelessness. Fawad hadn't said a single word to her. After their marriage was done, on Mr. Quraish's order a mechanic was called and Fawad's car was fixed. After that, without any words, Fawad came out of the godown and sat in the car. A few minutes later Azeen sat in the passenger seat. Azeen was expecting Fawad to shout or insult her but let alone talk he didn't even glance at her.

Now sitting in the car for the past 15 minutes in front of his house, Azeen had a hunch about what he might be thinking. She was also nervous about his family's reaction. 

'What if they don't accept her? It won't be shocking if they outcast her. She should be prepared for the worst.'
Azeen was in deep thoughts when a familiar voice was heard. 

"Do you realize what you did?"
Fawad asked in his deep voice. It was the kind of deep voice that is so very easy to fall in love with, that auditory caramel.
"What was my fault? Trying to help you out?"

"I-"
Azeen was about to apologize when Fawad continued.

"I won't ask you why you did it. I won't ask why you trapped me. I won't even ask how you know me. Instead, I just have one request. Can you do it for me?"
For the first time after their marriage, he looked at her.

Not being able to say anything, she simply nodded.

"Tell my parents everything. Tell them everything. Truthfully. How you dragged me in your messed up life, my kidnapping, how you and your goon of a father practically forced me to marry you… everything. And if you have a bit of shame left in you, then don't lie to them."

"Fawad, I-"

"Get out! I need to park the car."
Reluctantly nodding, she got out of the car.

●○●

"Shaina, will you stop pacing? It's making me dizzy."
Mr. Ahmed said to his wife who was pacing in the living room for the past half an hour waiting for her son.

"It's 11 pm and your son still hasn't come home nor is he picking up his phone. And here look at you sitting so relaxed."
Glaring Mrs. Ahmed said to her husband.