Chapter 2

After Nezu left them for more discussions the teacher started," You heard the principal. The trip starts next week, for today you may leave."

Most of the students cheered, only the top three, better known as Bakugou Katsuki, Midoriya Izuku and Todoroki Shoto, stayed quiet. They were lost in their own thoughts.

<after everyone left the class, only the top three students stayed>

"Are you thinking the same as me?" the green haired boy asked." Yeah...", his red- and white-haired friend answered. "Then why are you just standing here, doing nothing. I'll be in the library searching." "O-Ok Kacchan. Can we join you?" "Tsch...fine.", the boy named Bakugou rolled his eyes and left without looking back if his classmates were following him or not. If someone were to look at them without knowing who they were, they would never think they were friends, but none of them would know what to do without a friend.

At the afternoon they made it to the nearest library, it was rather old and forgotten, perfect.

After an hour or so, they don't have a watch, searching, one of the three looked into the last old-looking bookshelf.

Happily Izuku called for his friends and showed them a old book wrapped in an expensive looking leather. He showed them a slowly rooting page. "What is that?" "Get out of my way Todoroki", Bakugou demanded. "Well, I found a book about old myths and legends. On this page they're writing something about a lost island in the Pacific named dsmp. I think it stands for Dream SMP."

The explosive gifted took it and slowly read it out loud.

Dsmp

People say it doesn't exist, but it is! I saw it with my own eyes, a horrible place to grow up poor Tommy and Tubbo. You must save the citizens of that island. It is in big danger, the hidden traitor can attack every moment now.

Trust no one

From far away it looks like a small peaceful land, but be aware, everything can and will kill you and the people there will not be as punished as you are used to for murder.

Dsmp is a special place, different rules to follow, magical creatures no one has ever seen and more.

Your quirks will not work.

Everything can be found, snowy landscapes, deserts, beaches, and high mountains.

If you are there, try to hide or get to the house in the snow biome, your savor lives in that house.

A man with broken wings, he's better known as the Angel of Death, people also like to call him Philza.

Go there, he will help you, but only if you do him a favor.

Do it so you and your friends or family return. You will wake up in your own beds like it was a dream.

Be careful around the main villain, ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ!

You can become a victim easily.

If you come to this island, act normal and calm, hurry up to get to the house and try to get home as quick as possible, or don't even come near it!

Save yourself and the other victims of this nightmare

𝙹∴リ

"Should we tell the other's", Shoto wondered. "Yes, definitely!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...well, that's the end of the second chapter. If there are any mistakes, please inform me. Maybe it wasn't that interesting, but I did my best. It has a lot of headcannon! So it isn't like that in the main story.

Thanks for reading!