7.3 Special Exam! Part 1

Start from the beginning

Mashima-sensei received a booklet that looked to be a few dozen pages thick from another teacher. 

"This manual lists all of the ways you can obtain points. It also explains where to get drinking water and food, as well as essential necessities. If you wanted to have a barbecue, it explains how to prepare the equipment and ingredients. We also have numerous tools for you to be able to enjoy playing in the ocean to the fullest." 

Gradually, the students' grim expressions grew calmer.

"When this special test period is over, each class' remaining points will be added to their total class points. Your point totals will reflect this change once summer vacation is over." 

As he spoke, a gust of wind blew across the beach and kicked up a cloud of dust.  

Mashima-sensei's words were the greatest shock of the day. In previous examinations, they'd measured things like our academic abilities. Naturally, this was advantageous for students with a fundamentally high level of academic ability. Each time, we in Class D were forced into situations where we'd lose class points. However, the rules were completely different this time. This test was designed in a way that didn't create too much of a gap between Classes A and D. 

"So if we can endure this for one week, then starting next month we could see a huge increase in our allowance?!" Ike asked. 

And, blah blah blah. I will just skip this part

***

After the explanation that was given by Mashima-sensei, we faced another crisis. 

That is how to use points?

Most of the girls and some boys including Hirata were fighting whether to use the points for toilt or not. But the girls won due to Ichika and Itsuki and Yotsuba convincing, Nino and Miku giving deathly glares to boys.

Honestly, I don't care. But for girls having hygiene is important. So I don't mind using points for the toilet.

After that,

We left the toilet under the scorching sun. The inside of the tent would've been like a steam bath. (A/N: Poor toilet-kun.)

We walked from the beach toward a gigantic forest. One of the boys looked visibly shaken.

 "Is it really okay for us to go in there? We might get really lost. I can't see into it at all." 

That was precisely why we had the roll call rule and the emergency button installed on our wristwatches. We had to cooperate. If we didn't work together, then we'd probably end up panicking and spending our points as they grew on trees. 

"Wow, Itsuki-san. You are really amazing, aren't you? You take on everything that comes your way, even if you dislike it."