Chapter 41

We've had a few more DA meetings, but Christmas was rolling around so this was going to be the last one for the year.

"Ok everything this is the last meeting until after break," Everyone groaned. "But after break we'll teach the patronus charm."

Fred walked over to me, "Ready to go?"

"Oh actually Dumbledore wanted me to see him."

"Ok," He said pouting.

I kissed him in the cheek and headed towards Dumblewhore's office. "Sugar quill." The Griffin door (drum noise) opened up presenting the escalator.

Once at the top I knocked on his door.

"Come in." I opened up the door to see Dumbledore sitting next to Snape. "Have a seat."

I sat down in front of them. "What did you need?"

"I have this letter from Bellatrix for you." He passed me the envelope.

Dear y/n,

I would love for you to stay with me over Christmas break. I presume you won't want to be mingling with those Weasle's. If you would like to stay with me please right back and I will send you the address.

Sincerely,
Bellatrix Lestrange

"What does it say?"

"She asked if I wanted to stay with her over Christmas." I sighed, "I assume I have to though, right?"

"It would be the safest option. It will make you more trustworthy. Bellatrix Lestrange does not trust people very easily, and you can tell me everything you've learned once you get back. Try to learn about the horcruxes. If we're lucky she may tell us what they are."

I nodded. I so badly want to stay with the Weasley's for Christmas, but whatever I guess.

"You're free to leave." I quickly stood up from the chair, and walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

Fred, George, and Lee were all sitting by the fire. "Hello Sunshine."

"Hi," I sat down next to Fred.

"What did Dumbledore want?"

I looked around to make sure we were the only ones in the common room. The only other person was Mione, and she was reading so she wouldn't be listening.

"Bellatrix wants me to stay with her over Christmas. And I'm going to agree to it."

"You don't want to, do you?" George asked.

"Of course not, but I don't have a choice. It's going to be suspicious if I say no," I rested my head an Fred's should. "And Dumblewhore wants me to find out about some things."

"So I won't get to see you all break?" Fred frowned.

"No. If it were up to me I would just tell her I have to stay at the school, but it's not up to me." He sighed.

Lee faked a gag, "Oh shut up Jordan." I said throwing a pillow at him.

Fred's POV

I wish I could help her. She doesn't deserve this. No one deserves to be put under this much pressure. She's already gone through so much, and Dumbledore is just adding shit on top of that. Ever since Cedric died, she just hasn't been the same. She used to never stop smiling, but now it's rare for her to be smiling.

I know she loves me, and I love her with all my heart, but I wish I could go back in time and stop Cedric from dying. I wish I could take away all of her pain. If I could I would take her place as a death eater, just so maybe she would have a little bit more joy in her life. And I wish she would stop pretending. I wish she would stop telling me she's fine when I can tell she just wants to cry. She's always putting on a brave face, and putting everyyone before her.

I just wish she understood that her feelings are just as important as anyone elses.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," she said standing up. "Do you want to come with me?" She looked down at me.

"Why are you to always spending the night together?" Lee asked.

"So you and my brother have some privacy to shag each other." Y/n laughed.

Once we got to her room I pulled her in for a hug.

Y/n's POV

"What's this for?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too Freddie. But I need to write back to Lestrange," I said.

"I don't understand how you can even look at that bitch."

"I don't either. I feel really bad about it. I can't stand looking at her, knowing what she did to Neville's parents.'' I sat down and started righting the letter.

Dear Bella,

It would be a plesure to spend Christmas with you. I don't think I'll be able to spend another Christmas with the Weasley's. There are far to many people in that house, and on top of that, they're all Dumbledore lovers. Thank you so much for the offer. I will enjoy Christmas much more this year.

With Love,
Y/n Black

"I hate pretending that I hate you." I said sealing up the letter.

"I wish Dumbledore dragged someone else into doing this."

"I do too, but what can be done. If Bella wasn't such a weirdo, and didn't love me I bet none of this would have happened."

"Why does she love you?"

"Because I'm a pure-blood, amd part of her family tree, so it's just in my nature to be on the dark side." I leaned my head against Fred's shoulder,"She's so scary Freddie. She looks terrifying in the papers, but in real life, she is so much worse. The things she says." I paused.

"What does she say?"

''She tells me about her plans, she tells me what she's going to do with people like us."

Fred's POV

I could tell she was nervous about all this, "What are those plans.''

She looked at me, "She told me about the way she was going to kill you. She wants to set your house on fire with Greyback. She told me that he wants a round two with Remus."

I pulled her in for a hug. "I don't know how I'm going to keep all this a secret if something happens to you. Or George or anyone."

"It'll be ok Sunshine, nothing is going to happen to us. I'll be with you fore