DA

You know how I said I thought this year would be great? Well scratch that, this year is a living hell. Umbitch hasn't taught us anything more than a fucking drunken sailor would. And on top of that she is literally fucking abusing kids. Every. Single. Time that someone has detention with her, she cuts their fucking hand open with some fucking dark magic voodo shit. I think Harry's hand is past repair.

Anyways, Fred, George, Lee, and I were told to meet Harry and some other kids at Hog's Head. Hermione didn't tell me what for she just told me it was about Umbitch.

''I'm not sure what they want, but they better be getting rid of that hag," Fred said.

"I doubt that will be possible. Because under law I don't give a shit, students must not scheme against the ministry of fuckery." I said in the highest pitch possible. The boys chuckled.

"I'm going to throw her off the austronomy tower soon." Lee said opening the door and gesturing George in, "Ladies first."

George rolled his eyes and walked in. To my suprise there were quit a few more kids than I had expected. Harry was sitting next to Hermione looking more nervous than a mouse being chased by Crookshanks.

Harry gestured for me to come sit down in the chair next to him. I complied and walked over to him, "Hi y/n."

"Hello sir might I get an autograph, you seem to be quite famouse." Harry rolled his eyes.

Hermione stood up, "Um... Hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themself against the dark arts."

"Why?" Some random kid asked.

"Why?" Ron said sarcasticaly, "You-Know-Who's back you tosh pot."

"So he says.'' The boy pointed at Harry.

"So Dumbledore says moron." I scoffed.

"So Dumbledore says because he says."

"Shut the hell up and listen you Damn oompa-loompa."

He scoffed, "The point is where's the proof."

Another boy spook up, "Potter, tell us more about how Diggory got killed."

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now." Harry said, "Come on Hermione let's go, they're only here because they think I'm some sort of freak."

"Harry wait." Hermione whispered.

"Is it true you can produce a patronous charm?" Luna asked. Harry looked at her.

"Yes, so can y/n, I've seen it." Hermione said.

"Blimey you two I didn't know you could do that." Dean said.

"A-and you both killed the bassilisk. W-with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville stuterred.

"It's true." Ginny smiled.

"They both fought of about one hundred dementors at once."

"And last year Harry really did fight of You-Know-Who." I said.

"Look it all sounds great when you all put it like that, but the truth is most of that was just luck and y/n. I didn't know what I was doing half them time and y/n was always there."

"He's being modest." Hermione said.

"No Mione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school if you make a mistake you can try again the next day, but out there when you're a second away from being murdered, or watching a friend die right before your eyes... you don't know what that's like."

"You're right Harry we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance of beating... Voldemort."

"He's really back?" A boy named Nigel asked. Harry and I nodded.

Hermione had us all sign an enchanted piece of parchment. "You'll help me teach, right y/n?" Harry asked.

"Of course I will."

I know it's been awhile, but here it is. Sorry for the wait.

Question: Favorite smell

Mine: Cinnamon or colougne