BIO

Name: 

Brandon Thompson

Build: 

5'10

195

Above Average height, built

Build Info & Comparison:
Thompson is a somewhat tall and very built individual. It's obvious when you see him that he's pretty damn strong. However, despite the fact he's much stronger than most his age, he often finds himself left behind in terms of speed. Another perk of his build is that it's hard to knock him off-balance. A good comparison to him would be Ben McLemore both in terms of build and looks.

Age:
16, turning 17

Likes:
Sleeping, Fighting, Family, Tacos, Workout, Anything Black and/or Blue

Dislikes:
Being woken up, Women*, Extra work*

Women Dislike -
Due to his past, he's often cold to women who he doesn't know. He isn't outright rude, but he tries to get away from any contact with them if possible.

Extra Work -
Despite liking to work out, Thompson is a pretty lazy person. People tell him all the time that if he even put any effort at all into his work, he'd probably be a genius. However, what people like most about him is that he's very determined to get what has to be done done, just not much after that if anything at all.

Talent:
Thompson excels in hand-to-hand combat, and as an MMA practitioner, it's very hard to find ways to beat him. Probably as good as a 4th-year student, however, the average huntsman would be able to beat him on a bad day.

While he's pretty good at combat fighting, he still has a long way to go with learning and mastering his weapon. He's recently picked up using a throwing knife that he made after someone recommended that he use a weapon to combat people who keep distance away from him and try to pick him off from there. In terms of weapon use, he's probably slightly better than Jaune, so below average.

Though, when he's put on the defensive, it's often hard (or sometimes impossible) to get that finishing blow or strike on him. After he gets a feel for his opponent, he can dodge just about any punch, kick, elbow, etc. He still needs work on dodging blades, but he's just about gotten the hang of that as well.

Weakness:
As mentioned before, Thompson doesn't have much speed and it shows when he's fighting. Things like bombs or grenade launchers would be very useful against him and guns can be a problem as well. Long weapons like scythes and halberds can also be a problem since he likes to fight up close. Later on he learns how to combat this using dodges.

Semblances:
Shadow Cover -

Has the ability to become completely invisible in any shadow. Cannot be damaged or seen while in the shadow and cannot be brought out of the shadow so long it's still visible. Can also hide is one's own shadow but will be immediately taken back out (since the shadow will be gone), used as a sort of tangibility phasing move. Finally, he can 'jump' to another shadow that's within his eyesight (used as basically teleportation).

Shadow Rain -
Using a knife he created using magnetic putty along with a magnesium alloy, Thompson is able to create knifes that are used to 'rain' on his foes.

Weapon: (From most used to least)
Trench Combat Knife (Main), Throwing Knife, 13'5 Bowie Knife, Shadow Knife

Clothing Style:
Thompson has literally no style when it comes to clothes. He finds the cleanest available shirt and shorts, throws on his black and blue jacket, and is on his way. (Coco would have a heart attack just looking at his choice in clothing)

Hopefully this bio makes sense and gives you an idea of his abilities and weaknesses.