CHAPTER-24: Y/N's Revenge

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N- "You have your death in front of you and you are being sarcastic huh??!?!?"

Nolan- "but Y/N... look at you... you don't even look human... you are looking like a monster"

Y/N- "Anyways.... you are talking very casually .... Did you believe that I am going to forgive someone who shot my Oppa with 26 bullets??? Huh??"She roared the boldtext part..

Nolan- "But-."

Y/N-"You shot him ... I know...You shot him with your own hands... 26...26 bullets???? I will kill you with 30 bullets in your body Bastard" she spoke with pure anger through gritted teeth

Nolan- "Are you going to kill me in front of the camera?

Y/N- "Nah I have stopped the recording.... I don't want my Oppa to see this," she said and threw her phone in the chair where he was previously sitting.. but it was still being recorded and it got settled in a position where Y/N and Nolan both were being recorded clearly...

She kicked him twice...took a gun beside her and started shooting him in the legs...arms....

Y/N- "No.30 bullet goes to your empty head," she said like a bloodthirsty monster.

BANG!!!!

Then she took her phone and went back to the mansion thinking that everyone would be in the hospital.... She did not even wash her hands...she was covered in blood

(Y/N had her hair tied up but was drenched in blood ... she was wearing a black dress)

Guards got petrified watching Y/N like that on blood... they did not dare to speak to her... they just bowed to her and let her in... She went inside walking casually....she was walking past the main hall and stopped in her tracks...