CHAPTER-3: Deal with the Mafia??!?!?!

At XXX company

Y/N- "why the heck we are going to make a deal with mafia Mr.Yang? ... They are dangerous for the company... You are the CEO ... why are you doing this for your own company"

Mr. Yang-"We have to make this deal Ms. Y/N... it's your responsibility"

He said and walked away... except him, Y/N and her secretary does not know that Mr. Yang hit Y/N's weak point and went away. When someone gives her a responsibility she will fulfill it with her whole heart and soul. She is an overly responsible person.

Time skip- meeting time

Author- Yeah Y/N is going to make a deal with Scarface...

Y/N- "So these are the details Mr. Park and Mr. Kim.... here goes the agreement".

Jimin POV

I was told to go and sign some agreement papers for which discussions were already done...so I had to go and just bring the papers to Mr. Kim and make them sign the papers. I was even told that I had to meet the Senior Managing Director of the company. I was sure that she/he would be old enough for that position so I took an old wine bottle to gift to him/her.

As soon as I entered the meeting room I got extremely shocked to see a girl somewhat younger than me standing with some other employees.

I mentally slapped myself for not knowing the complete details. Even Namjoon was dumbstruck to see her... maybe he was also having the same thoughts as I have.

She was brilliant at her work. She deserved the position she is standing in. The paperwork was perfect and very clear. I was impressed. She did not seem to be scared by the truth that we are Mafia...suddenly blocking my thoughts Taehyung spoke

Namjoon- "wonderful Miss... may I know your name???"

She gave a beautiful smile and said,

"Thank you, Mr. Kim, I am Y/N."

Namjoon-"Full name miss.... are you sacred we may do something??? Huh??" he said with a scary look

Y/N- "I am an orphan Mr. Kim... I don't know who my parents are so I don't have any first name and that smirk of yours is not going to scare me". She said in a very bold tone, looking into his eyes. She was not even afraid a bit that she was talking to a Mafia.

Namjoon's smirk dropped, he shut his mouth and looked away. I was controlling my laugh that someone in this world could make him shut up like that.

Time Skip- In the evening at the BTS mansion

Third-person POV

All of them including Mr. Kim were present there.... they spend the night after dinner talking and chatting together

Jimin broke the silence after everyone gathered.

Jimin- "Dad... About today's meeting, everything went good and I was impressed so we signed up for the deal"

Mr. Kim: "What!!! You said that you are impressed??? I never heard that from you Jimin"

Jimin- "Yea uncle the Senior Managing director was a young girl and a perfectionist... She is even younger than Taehyung but she stands in that position"

Mr. Kim: "What!!!!!" He was completely shocked and was expecting to hear more about her.

Jimin- "And she was not even scared that we were Mafia and spoke very boldly... when Namjoon tried to scare her he made him shut his mouth and spoke to him looking into his eyes making him look away". He said laughing his ass out while earning a glare from Namjoon. Taehyung giggled

Namjoon - "I have to be honest .... She is overly fearless...not even a bit she fears something and she even told that she is an orphan and does not even know her parents".

Mr. Kim was astonished that how she became so successful without her parents. He was sure to meet that Hardworking girl.

Jimin – "The work for the deal we made will start tomorrow itself uncle.... she seems to be very responsible ... she is not waiting for the funds, she is starting the work."

Mr. Kim- "That's good... Namjoon.... see that the funds get released immediately "

Namjoon - "Sure Dad.... I will do it tomorrow itself".

Jungkook – "Which company are you guys talking about and what is that girl's name Jimin Hyung"

Jimin-"XXX Company and her name is Y/N."

Jungkook – "What .... I-is she the senior managing director of the XXX Company?????"

Taehyung-"Why are you shocked about that??? Did you fight with her or what??"

Jungkook- "No Hyung Y/N is my best friend from more than 7 years .... Y/N is just the best (bunny smile).... "

Mr. Kim- "isn't she elder to you????"

Jungkook- "No dad .... She is 24"

Mr. Kim (thoughts) - wow... just perfect for my Tae.... but I need to see her attitude closely... I need to meet her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys please vote and follow me if you like this .... it will help me to write more .Please comment if you like it...its gonna encourage me.. pretty please

love you