15; I have exclusive access to Yoo Jonghyuk's dirty thoughts.

(A/n: hahhahahhhahahah. what is this thought)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I HAVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO YJH'S DIRTY THOUGHTS.
Book Idea

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Yoo Jonghyuk x Reader (GENDER NEUTRAL)

Cough cough
Pitiful Mind Reader Dokja PoV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT, STAGE 2 HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.]

["God, I wanna #### (Name) right now."]

ITS A BLESSING TO BE ABLE TO READ Yoo Jonghyuk's thoughts. Kim Dokja was able to avoid death through this ability. He was able to fool Yoo Jonghyuk into thinking he was a prophet, gained him as a valuable companion.

He wouldn't exchange for the world!

If it didn't activate on its own at the worst possible times.

Kim Dokja learned how to censor "those words" through blurring his mind, and filling it with lovely things instead of Yoo Jonghyuk's perverted crush on one of Kim Dokja's teammates. (Last Name) (Name) was another survivor that Kim Dokja picked up—They weren't from the original novel, most likely dying in the first scenario or someone who wasn't a character.

Kim Dokja was internally thankful that (Name) wasn't in the novel. Or else, it would've been tagged with smut, maybe even something worse. Luckily, Yoo Jonghyuk of this turn had the self control to keep it to himself, and Kim Dokja's mind reading ability.

[I want to #### ### ###### ####. Then, shove my #### on #### #####]

'Yoo Jonghyuk, what the hell!?' Kim Dokja was taken aback at that very kinky thought, close to changing his expression into something unsavoury. Yoo Jonghyuk's face was still calm as if he were thinking of something else that isn't about getting it on with (Name).

"Kim Dokja-nim. Is there anything else I should do?" (Name) asked, approaching Dokja with a kind smile. Truly, they're an angel.

Dokja patted them on the shoulder as a praise, feeling pity as the subject of Yoo Jonghyuk's gross mental image.

"You did well."

"Thank you."

[Kim Dokja, if you keep touching (Name), I'm going to ######################. Then #########]

That was very graphic. Kim Dokja immediately pulled his hand back away from (Name).

"Is something wrong?" (Name) asked in concern.

Kim Dokja gave them a strained smile, stepping back a few inches to leave the regressor's death glare.

[Kim Dokja. I will kill you.]

Please. Yoo Jonghyuk, stop.