10 ; It's a Love Story

A/N: omg kim namwoon im so sorry but you've died
more times than kim dokja because of my ORV fanfictions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT'S A LOVE STORY
Passerby (Except MC is Dictator's MC)

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Yandere! Seme! Male Reader x Kim Dokja

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[1st Person PoV Kim Dokja]

I KNOW THAT MY BEST friend is a yandere. He's possessive, clingy and downright obsessed with me. I really don't know the reason why, but I'm the reason he's alive. He's the reason why I'm alive. 

I don't mind him being that way, he's the only person I have. He doesn't treat me horribly and I can live with that. It's better than being alone anyway.

"Hello Dokja~," (M/n) called my name out flirtatiously, picking me up from work. I didn't know why he kept doing this either, he had a car but still insists on joining me to the subway. Well, none of us drive much anyway. 

"(M/n)," I said, gaze softening as I joined him inside the carriage. Well, I love him too much to let him go anyway. I'm glad we're together.

[A/N : if the og Reader ####3 reads this, I swear she will want to be blind lol.] 

[3rd person again bc i suck]

['Hidden Skill - Dictator' has been activated subconsciously.] 

"Stop," (M/n) commanded, Kim Namwoon still as a brick— slightly shaking in fear. Dokja fell to the floor, seeing cold red eyes right in front of him; the warm exterior of his beloved faded away. (M/n) grabbed Namwoon's neck, suffocating him to death.

Dokja caught a small glimpse of his face from the floor, (M/n)'s soulless red eyes and a grin on his lips as if he was enjoying him dying slowly from the lack of oxygen. But even (M/n) didn't think he suffered enough. 

(M/n) took the knife from Namwoon's hand, repeatedly stabbing him in the neck. The teen wanted to scream in pain, but the intensity of the man's control stopped him from doing so. He dropped down to the floor with a wet bloody thud, already a corpse by the moment he finished.

Kim Dokja felt like he couldn't breathe, his mouth feeling dry as he stayed there— just watching his beloved kill another human being. He should've expected this from (M/n), but he never dreamed of watching it himself.

The sadistic Dictator that stood in front of him extended his soaked hand, offering help to Kim Dokja. "Let's go."

He took a shaky breath, unable to take his eyes off the horrible trainwreck right in front of him. "Why.. Why did you kill him like that?"

(M/n) gave him a confused look as if the answer was already obvious. He smiled, the blood splatter on his cheek not making him look any more harmless.

"THERE WEREN'T ENOUGH INSECTS IN THAT BOX.

SO I CAUGHT ONE MYSELF."