Chapter 2 : The Beginning Of Hell

☯︎︎♔𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐♔☯︎︎

...

~~Previously~~

     All eyes were on him as his final answer held the lives of these people, including yours. He clenched his fist while holding a magical core. Your brows furrowed as you were getting frustrated with his awaiting answers.

"I'm going!" He shouted with determination.

     You let out a breath that you didn't know you held. You were excited, but also nervous about what was to come next. After all, this is the first boss fight you've ever gone to.

...

     About 40 minutes had passed and you guys were still walking. You were getting tired of walking as this was the most exercise you've probably done since high school. Suddenly, the two people from before started to chat again in front of you.

"Hey... Sorry..." Jin-woo spoke.

"About what." The girl responded.

"Forcibly coming here after I voted yes..."

"I'm fine so you don't need to worry about me."

"Are you... really okay?"

     The girl began shaking with her head down in a dark expression.

"To be honest... No. I am definitely not okay," She scoffed while emitting a dark aura around her. You let out a sigh and stopped listening to their conversation. He's a goner for sure, you thought to yourself and gripped your backpack's straps tightly. Then you and the group finally reached a giant big door. The door was covered in a purplish or blueish color with detailed markings on it. On the outer layer of the doorway was gold and written symbols. How curious...you wondered.

"I've never seen a room with this type of the door before..." someone whispered.

"It's strange." Another spoke.

"Hey... isn't this place dangerous?" The older man with the blue jacket asked.

"Yeah," the guy with the green jacket replied.

"Are you going to return empty-handed after coming here?" Mr. Song asked as he opened the doors. "We could be the first ones to enter this dungeon... Those who want to leave can go. I'm going there alone if I must."

     A loud rumbling was heard as the door slowly opened. Everyone walked inside and was amazed at what they had found.

"What is this...?" You asked yourself.

     Just as we stepped inside, blue fires lit up all around us inside the stone dome. Around the circle were giant statues and across the door was a bigger statue that sat on a giant throne. You guys walked down the stairs and scattered from there. You and the group explored the area as the people chatted. Then you felt a chill down your spine again as you perked up at the creepy statue that settled on the throne.

"Hm? What is this... A magic seal?" Mr. Song asked. You looked to where he was and tilted your head as you observed the magic seal.