CHAPTER-10: Y/N killed someone????

Start from the beginning

Woman1- "why did you call you death Mina....Don't you want to live??"

I was shocked to listen to those words.... I went to them and asked why they were saying that. They told me that Y/N forgives mistakes in the work .... She always says that no man in this world is perfect and excuses them even without punishment but she is not going to take betrayal or doing mistakes purposefully... she will beat them into pulp, humiliate them and makes sure that they don't get any job. She did the same to Jake who was previously in Mina's position... he gave confidential and important information about the company to other companies. Maybe that Mina girl did the same... isn't she earning enemies??

Just then Seong comes running

Seong- "Noona ... just please calm down ... just don't kill her now.... when you killed Jake it became a mess...Please calm down"

What she killed that Jake just by hitting him.... my little sister, my little princess...Wait what am I thinking...she is ... why am I feeling that she is my sister...???

Y/N- "he is just in a coma....I did not kill him ... he is alive Seong ... now call that bitch ... where is she .... ???" she growled

Seong- "let's call the police Noona... don't do anything to her.... Please I can't see you go through police investigation again....its scares me"

Y/N- "I am NOT SCARED Seong.....be a man ...just call her or else...."

Me – "Y/N ... just calm down...I spoke in a soothing voice

Y/N – "Yaaah!! Stob it you sacred cats...I have to call someone who does not fear these silly things"

Seong- "No Noona he will kill her with just a blow"

Y/N- "Rowoon." She shouted

Seong- "Mr. Kim Seokjin ... Both the monsters of XXX company are coming now please do something... they will kill that Mina girl"

Just then a very tall handsome boy... Not more than me though came from the crowd

Y/N- "Rowwon-ah ... Mina- analytics and data department.... Drag her here by the hair.... NOW" she was shouting and ordering him

That man rushed into the crowd

Seong- "OMG everything is over ... he left.... that girl going to hell and my Noona going to an inquiry is confirmed"

That little rat squatted down holding his head

Me – "please can you mind explaining who that man is??? Why is she calling him her type?? What is happening?"

Seong- "That Mina girl leaked very important information to other company... it's our rival its YYY company... Noona doesn't consider them rival but they do ...when Y/N completed the Scarface project and was helping other employees with security systems... they found this...she asked me to check it twice...and I texted that it was true when you both were on the way to this building and now this is happening"

Me- "Then what's with that Jake and Rowoon guys?"

Seong- "Rowoon is one of the employees here but a little bit more attached to Y/N... she saved him from a mental asylum....he was blamed for abuse his ex-girlfriend which he never did...she saved him and gave him a job here as the general manager which he is doing like a gem....He was as thin as a stick when we met him but after he got this job ... taking Y/N's advice, He took training in almost all martial arts in the world and became strong. He is very loyal to Y/N and can even kill someone for her word and protection. You can even call him Y/N's henchman he helped Y/N with Jake and now with"

This little rat finished telling me the flashback and that Rowoon was dragging the girl by her hair. He seems to listen to every single word of hers.