Dream world...

Ink Sans than began to open his eyes, and he than began to look around the area that he is inside of right now. And needless to say, the area that he is in looks a little bit like his Doodle Sphere, except for the fact that...it also has glowing golden spheres surrounding the area that he is in. There is only one person that he knows of that can do something such as this.

"Dream? Are you there in this place?"

Dream than spoke out.

"I'm here."

Ink than turns to one of the glowing Golden Spheres that are in the air, and he saw Dream Sans inside of his new outfit.

"Yeesh, Dream. You have decide to gain a new outfit for yourself to look better, or you just decided to make one out of a habit that you are making right now?"

Ink Sans smiled playfully, as Dream Sans smiled back, as he spoke out to Ink Sans.

"Heh, you are always a very playful bunch, Ink, even when compared to the likes of an immortal that is 500 years old, like me."

Ink Sans smiled happily, as he than spoke out.

"I always am playful, Dream. It is always in my nature to be such a playful type, especially to Palette Roller. By the way, how is he doing?"

Dream Sans smiled, and he was about to speak out to Ink Sans, but than, Palette Roller appeared from one of the orbs, and spoke out to Ink Sans to reassure to him that he is still okay."

"I'm okay, Father Ink

"I'm okay, Father Ink. I'm still here!!"

Ink smiled at Palette Roller, as the spawn of Dream and Ink than flied forward and hugged Ink Sans very tightly, as Dream Sans than hugged Palette Roller Sans in return. Palette Roller smiled, as he spoke out to Ink.

"Father, Ink, so you remember what we will do by the next 2 days, right?"

Ink Sans looked confused...until what it is that Palette Roller is trying to say to him finally clicked inside of his mind, as he than spoke out.