"You want me to help you complete a painting that your late father has made, but was unable to finish, and you want my help to help you finish it so you can show it to the whole world. Is that correct?"

Sara Bloodlily nodded her head, as she spoke out to Ink Sans.

"Yes, it is correct. I just hope that it is not much of a very big issue for you."

Ink Sans shook his head. And he than looks at her with a very beautiful smile on his face, as he than spoke out to Sara Bloodlily with a very kind tone of voice that he had inside of himself.

Ink than looks up at Sara Bloodlily in the eyes as his own eyes sparkled, with an eager grin now present on his face, and needless to say, he feels very excited to paint, as he than spoke out to her in a very happy voice that he would usually use ...

Ink than looks up at Sara Bloodlily in the eyes as his own eyes sparkled, with an eager grin now present on his face, and needless to say, he feels very excited to paint, as he than spoke out to her in a very happy voice that he would usually use whenever he feels very happy that he is about to make some artwork.

"Well...whatever favor you may ask for...I'll do it! Besides, I actually like to help making art!! Support it to others that like to make such stuff.

This made Sara Bloodlily smile, as Ink, just like Sara Bloodlily, always has a passion for art, and the fact that his powers are similar to her, and while not as versatile as her, he is certainly far more powerful than Sara Bloodlily. Not a very surprising thing, since Ink is immortal to an extent, and because of this, he is, in a way, a Multiversal entity, as he can use his powers to help the creators make an AU, and it is a little bit easy for Ink to do it.

"Thank you, Ink. This is why is like to have you as my boyfriend. It feels very nice to have someone such as you who ares for art just as much as I do."

Ink Sans smiled, as he than spoke out.

"For you, and for the people that I care and love deeply with all of my heart, anything."

Sara Bloodlily smiled wider, as he than picked Ink up, and pinned him to the wall, and then kissed him hard on the lips. The caught Ink Sans by surprise, but he than goes along with what it is that Sara Bloodlily is doing and kisses back at her, much to the happiness of Sara Bloodlily, as she than kissed her with much more passion than ever before. Ink hugs her from the back of her neck, in order to try and hold onto her as much as he can. And Sara Bloodlily decides to help with that, as Sara Bloodlily pushed her own body against Ink Sans' body. And needless to say...while it felt good...it was embarrassing, because Ink Sans could feel Sara Bloodlily's...cushions pushing against him very...very softly.

After a couple of minutes, she finally lets go of his lips...but Ink has lost so much of his breath, that he became very exhausted and lost his consciousness, and leaned his against her torso, into her...yeah. It was as though he was sleeping in his bed...except that...his head is placed onto a location that is rather embarrassing for Ink to see, if he had the strength to still be awake and realize where he would lean his own head against.

But for Sara Bloodlily, what Ink Sans was doing is very cute in her eyes, and because of this, does not dare let him go. In fact, he kept on hugging him, and he kept on snoozing, as Sara Bloodlily kept on watching him sleep. Needless to say, the fact that he is sleeping like this, it is actually very cute for Sara Bloodlily to see.