meeting and discussion

Hello everyone today I have something important to say about my FanFictions.

Some of you might or don't know about this but I have two fanfiction accounts one on fanfic.net and the other Wattpad these are the only two I use.

But a writer had explained to me about on teenfiction website where someone has been coping my fanfiction story and uploading them onto that website.

I am telling you all this because I don't have a two account only for fanfiction.net and Wattpad.

As well I don't understand why is someone stealing my FanFictions and posting them on to another website is not cool.

Anyway, now that that is over I hope you all enjoy the next chapter here.

meeting and discussion

Everyone was teleported to a large field of grass,

Han wasn't pleased that he actually just got taken away from his village but before you could say anything he could suddenly sense another Bijuu close by.

"Hold on what's going on HERE!? Han yelled, "why the hell did you both just kidnap me out of my own village!?" Han was definitely mad at them.

Kimiko and Ayaka both quickly bowed their heads down, "we're so sorry it's just..."

Han started talking again, "you can't just come out nowhere and then just takes Shinobi from their village and bring them to where this place is..." Han looks at his surroundings for a few seconds before speaking again, "Speaking of which WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?"

Before the two could even speak again another kitsune had come.

This one was a male kitsune that look to be at the age of 13, he had black hair that was almost covering his eyes, dark eyes, dark whisker marks on his cheeks, wearing a dark t-shirt and shorts, a short sleeve jacket, multiple arms, and leg bands, a belt to hold ninja tools, ninja sandals and had fox ears and a tail that was gray and black fur, he was also holding daggers in his hands.

"WHO'S HERE!" He asked I saw them all, "hey wait Naruto you're back?"

"Yes I'm here Jakar," naruto said as Jakar was about to dash towards Naruto but then tripped.

Kimiko helps Jakar up, "Jakar you need to be careful how you hold those weapons."

"I'm a well-trained Shinobi I don't..." Jakar tripped again but this time Kimiko grabbed his arm.

"Jakar you are still in training you haven't become one yet," Kimiko said as she took the daggers from him.

"Come on, give those back I'm using them for training," Jakar said as Kimiko shook her head.

"Use the wooden ones, until you're not tripping anymore and when you become a kitsune Shinobi you will not get these, now go back to the rest of your training," Kimiko said as she pointed him back to the training ground.