helping Han

let's get started with the next chapter that you all have been waiting for.

helping Han

Last time on Naruto the golden Fox demon.

both Shēn and murky were running to them.

"NARUTO! FUU! WE FOUND HAN!" murky yells to them.

"ROSHI VARIAN, WE FOUND HAN!" Shēn yells as they ran to them.

"Really, where?" Naruto asks.

"JUST FOLLOW US!" They both yelled and started to run.

They all ran to the other side of the village where they were at now was a private training ground and all saw Han fighting off two men in dark cloaks, but their faces were showing, and naruto knew who they were.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Naruto said as he knew who they were, "Kakuzu and Hidan."

"COME ON AUTHOR OF THIS FANFICTION EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN WAITING TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" Naruto yells as everyone looks confused at him.

(just to let you guys know that was a fourth wall joke, now let us get the real fanfiction started)

"We have you now, five tails jinchuriki!" both said as they ran up to him.

"do you both truly believe it's going to be this easy to seize me, you both have unfortunately mistaken me as something else than what i really am," han said as he uses boil release to make one big fog making it hard to see.

Naruto had to use light vision, naruto's eyes are now yellow, released light from his eyes so he and the others can see the fight.

After increasing his chakra temperature to the boiling point, he releases boiling stems from his body and delivers a steam-enhanced punch to Hidan, and sends him flying far away from him and Kakuzu.

han tried to do the same to Kakuzu, however, Kakuzu was quite fast ducking hans attack, Kakuzu went on ripping off his cloak revealing on his body he had stitches around and four masks on his back, hair-like tentacles came out from his body transforming him into a monster.

Kakuzu tentacles were able to grab Han, "these two are stronger than I thought."

Han couldn't believe how hard this fight was between these two.

Flashback

Han was on his own private training, as he was training his bijuu Kokuō the queen of horses was talking with him.

"I must say my jinchuriki, you have greatly improved your skills of boil release," Kokuō said as she was proud of him.

"You always say that during my training," Han said as kept on training himself to his limits.

"I always say it because I'm very proud of you, how far you have come since we have started working together," Kokuō said as she had a kind smile on her face.

"That is indeed true, I will say that Kokuō," Han said as Kokuō suddenly felt three jinchurikis entering the village.

"Han do you feel that? I can sense three jinchurikis and one of them is roshi," Kokuō said as Han was surprised by this news.

"Is that so, then this is going to be interesting if roshi comes back," Han said as he was about to go and see them but all of sudden Han could immediately sense two people had entered his training ground.

He turned around and saw two figures in dark cloaks.

"Who are you both and what are you doing here?" Han demanded to know as he didn't like people coming on to his training ground without his permission.