Jiang WenYu had been eying the Zhang's documents for a while now. He said without any hesitation, "Any time." He gave Zhang Kaiyu a smile. The smile, on his ridiculously good-looking face, made him seem real and also gave him a look of naiveness that would make others smile. "I have heard about the Zhang family for a long, long time and know that it is the medical family that has been around for generations. I have always wanted to knowledge exchange with you.

"Furthermore, I would like to see the difference between myself and others of my generation."

"I'm sure the others with love to do so as well," said Zhang Kaiyu. It would be helpful for his grandchildren's generation to meet Jiang WenYu and knew that there were always better ones out there. They needed to learn humility so they would stop thinking that they were the best and stopped trying to improve upon themselves.

Chapter 256 - Fong JunRong and Jiang WenYu Were just Trying to Irk the Other Party, They Didn't Think the Fool Would actually Expose Themselves (2)

Zhang Kaiyu chatting on and off with Jiang WenYu for another half an hour or so and felt more and more regretful about his talent – had they brough him back to the Zhang's sooner and not let him wasted so many years out there, Fang JunRong would not have been able to get ahold of him and gained so much through him. Now it would cost them a lot to mend that fence with Jiang WenYu.

He consulted with Jiang WenYu about returning to the family officially and Jiang WenYu expressed that he owed a lot to Fang JunRong and wanted to invite her to the ceremony as well. As much as Zhang Kaiyu was upset at Fang JunRong for ruining their family's foundation, he was still putting up a good front with her. In addition, he did not want to drive a wedge between Jiang WenYu and the Zhang family over such a minor issue so he agreed.

Jiang WenYu was never one who enjoyed wasting time on something like that. He only chatted with Zhang Kaiyu for so long for the sake of his equipment on his two sheets of papers. Noticing that, Zhang Kaiyu wrapped up the conversation and took off.

When he took off, he reflexively retrieved the two sheets of papers and look over them once again. The list of equipment on the papers seemed to have a mind of their own. They found their way into his head and turned into a string of numbers.

Standing in the wind, he looked at loss.

Jiang WenYu had agreed to returned to the Zhang family and expressed his anticipation and enthusiasm toward the Zhang family's knowledge base. He was so readily accepting gifts from the Zhang family as well. Anyway one looked at it, Zhang Kaiyu's joy should be doubled right now. So why was it that he wasn't feeling it? Why was it that something just seemed a little off...

***

When Jiang WenYu brought up that he would be returning to the Zhang family officially, Fang JunRong was a little surprised. "Are you sure about this?"

Jiang WenYu nodded, "Yes, this is the only way to allow me to study the Zhang family's knowledge base." Pausing a little, he carried on. "Besides, I am certain that Zhang Bi is not happy about this." His existence alone threatened Zhang Bi's interests.

Fang JunRong got it now: Jiang WenYu wanted to irk Zhang Bi with this.

She nodded, "Alirght. I'll go with you. I would like to check out the renowned Zhang family as well."

The way she said "renowned" was very sarcastic. The Zhang family prided themselves as a renowned family day in and day out but they did not back that up with the style that should have come with it. Nor did they have the kindness belonging to doctors. They put their gains above everything else. They merely used the term "renowned" as a propaganda for further gains.