[Did Meifang Corporation really screw up this time?]

1L: Look at this screen shot. Such an embarrassment. Screenshot.JPG

2L: Oh, c'mon. How many of these posts do we need? Were there not enough on Weibo already?

3L: What's the matter? If they could hire water army, they should be prepared to be mocked. Why can't we mock them if they could commit the act? Don't be so double standard, ya?

4L: Mainly they shouldn't have tried to leech off the popularity of some foreigners. I am so speechless over that. What if it gave them the impression that all Chinese are like that? Such a shameful act. I quite like Duchess Capet. She knows what she was doing when it come to maintaining herself. You could see that she spends a lot of money on that. Like she would really care about this so-called Hair Growing Cream.

5L: You don't see a marketing screw-up like this every day. It's just that Meifang Corporation had always bragged to be the one that is above everyone else in the industry, and that they didn't need marketing and will let their products do the talking. This faceslapping is only too amusing. Puuf!

Chapter 222 - Zhang ZhiYang is not Going to be Hopping Around for Much Longer (2)

218L: Oh my gosh. How did a post like this generate dozens of pages of comments? Now I have truly seen it all.

219L: Em, if I may add here, that "The Real Martia Capet" is really the real Martia Capet. She has already had her identity verified on WeChat. She had even uploaded a video on a foreign website griping about having to prepare her own information in order to have her identity verified and that had been such a hassle. Further, complained that there was nothing wrong with her comment but it was removed. Speechless.JPG

220L: I ran to take a look and it was true! Oh man! Duchess Capet expressed that Fang JunRong had given her some Hair Growing Cream a month ago and she was so impressed with how well it worked that she decided to recommend it to all. Lo and behold, all of the hard work that she had put in in creating an account was labeled as water army for whatever reasons. And, worst of all, it had dragged Meifang Corporation's reputation through mud. She didn't even know which one had it worse, herself or Fang JunRong.

221L: Where were those who said it was a paid account? Stand out now. Tell us if your face is hurting. That was impressive, Boss Fang. How much did you pay for this spokesperson?

222L: I don't think Duchess Capet is in need of money. Who could afford to hire her? She just added a new post stating that if it was reposted over 10,000 times, she was raffle off three jadeite bracelets of the glutinous variant to fans who never smeared Boss Fang. According to experts, they could be worth upwards of hundreds of thousand yuan. I am being blinded by the amount. Ow! Ow! Okay, I'm out. Gotta go repost. I got no time for the black fans! Who would have thought that Duchess Capet really is a friend of Boss Fang?

Picture: Jadeite bracelet of the glutinous variant

Source:

223L: I shouldn't be added to this, but watching the black fans being faceslapped are too hilarious. Where were those who said Duchess Capet wouldn't care about the Hair Growing Cream at all? Well, she did and liked it a lot. So much that she paid out of pocket to advertise for it. Shout out: Boss Fang is so shrewd!

***

Fang JunRong watched the entire event unfold and, once Duchess Capet's identity had been verified, the water army who had been the winning side up to this point started to lose more and more grounds. After all, all of their ammunitions were based on the "fact" that Duchess Capet's account was fake. The faces of many of the major internet influencers who had taken money to operate were slapped so hard that they were swollen up. All they could do was to remove their original posts and pretended that nothing had ever happened.